In reply to my previous question about spotting on the 7th January. Still no period?!

I know the more fluid you drink the diluted your urine will be & also depends on how high the HCG hormone is in your system as well

xxx

I know the more fluid you drink the diluted your urine will be & also depends on how high the HCG hormone is in your system as well

xxx

Hm I really don't know what to do or suspect.
Don't fancy doing the other pregnancy test because I don't fancy a bfn!
I guess I'll just wait it out :) xxx

That's the only thing with a :bfn: completely dashes all hopes even though that isn't always the case

Extra sticky :dust:

xxxx

Hi Tiffany

I'm hoping the same thing as you! I tested 4 days before AF due, so maybe borderline test picking up (but it might), but then my actual test sample was me rapidly drinking 2 mugs of hot water and then sampling that 15 mins later - so I am really hoping it was just dilute and not in the system long enough and also maybe just too early!!

That's not really answering your question but the instructions of the test I took indicated you get a better quality of sample first thing in the morning as things are more likely to be concentrated at that point.

So I'm planning any future tests to take place in the morning now!

If AF doesn't appear, when are you thinking of re-taking?

x

Hi Tiffany

I'm hoping the same thing as you! I tested 4 days before AF due, so maybe borderline test picking up (but it might), but then my actual test sample was me rapidly drinking 2 mugs of hot water and then sampling that 15 mins later - so I am really hoping it was just dilute and not in the system long enough and also maybe just too early!!

That's not really answering your question but the instructions of the test I took indicated you get a better quality of sample first thing in the morning as things are more likely to be concentrated at that point.

So I'm planning any future tests to take place in the morning now!

If AF doesn't appear, when are you thinking of re-taking?

x

Hey tinselcat, thanks for your reply.
Haha seems we were both in a rush to take the test and get an answer! Yes I'm hoping it was diluted too, or perhaps just too early for a bfp. I know some women don't get positives until 9 weeks into pregnancy, sometimes longer!

One woman just told me she tested negative after having spotting and a late period like me, even the blood test came back negative, but five days later she tested again and she had a bfp from a pregnancy test and then the second blood test came back positive too :) Funny how things work out eh?

Yes definitely going to test in the morning next time, going to give it til day 45 (if I get there without a period) which will be this Sunday. So basically if I don't get my AF by next monday, I definitely will use the second pregnancy test I have :)

Wishing you all the best and hopefully AF doesn't appear for either of us.

xxx

hi tiffany, its awful waiting isnt it, im nearly a fortnight late on my period, :roll: and im kinda hoping i am one of those who wont show on test til late. how u feeling in yourself??do u have many symptoms???

fingers crossed for you hun xx

Last edited:
hi tiffany, its awful waiting isnt it, im nearly a fortnight late on my period, :roll: and im kinda hoping i am one of those who wont show on test til late. how u feeling in yourself??do u have many symptoms???

fingers crossed for you hun xx

Hello, thanks for the reply.
Yes it's awful waiting it out :( I feel so helpless.
Wow a fortnight, that's gotta be a good sign right? Have you thought about having a blood test for a possible more accurate result?

My boobs/nipples are really sore. One day my boobs are so tender and the next day it's my nipples that are hurting! I know they've grown as well, so perhaps it's a mix of growing pains too. I've had a lot of headaches lately and I don't really get headaches. I've gone to throw up a few times over the past few weeks, today I felt super sick and was dizzy earlier on. Of course the spotting being something that's never happened to me before, so I don't know what to make of that, whether it was implantation bleeding or not. And of course.. the missed period. I get a mild cramp about once every day, not like a period pain because boy will you know when I'm on my period, I get really bad pains :'( But like I said, no pains so I don't feel a period coming on any time soon. Well I certainly hope I don't have one! How about you?

Good luck to you also xxx

ty tiffany, im very similar to you in sense of boobs, nausea and cramps. i have so many symptoms but no bfp :s i have to submit another smple to gp on monday if af hasnt come...then depending on the result ill have an examination / further tests. the waiting is awful. torture. lol

keep me posted hun xx

Tiffany, all those signs are pretty dead on!!

Sounds like you are due a BFP when you test soon!!! :yay:

Tiffany, all those signs are pretty dead on!!

Sounds like you are due a BFP when you test soon!!! :yay:

:) I hope so hun, thanks so much.
I kinda feel like something is happening inside, just not sure what yet!
No pain, just.. well I can't really explain what! Ahah
Partner is smiling away hoping all these signs mean something, I just hope they do :)

Will keep you all posted.
Fingers crossed xxxx

ty tiffany, im very similar to you in sense of boobs, nausea and cramps. i have so many symptoms but no bfp :s i have to submit another smple to gp on monday if af hasnt come...then depending on the result ill have an examination / further tests. the waiting is awful. torture. lol

keep me posted hun xx

Wishing you lots of luck for the results.
I hope you're pregnant! xxx

I feel the same, AF feels like a million miles away and I really hope she is! :pray:

Lots of ladies use the cheap strips from eBay from a shop called FertilityPlan, I bought 50 because of my irregular cycles and started using them fairly early because I never know how long my cycle will be! :rolleyes:

They don't work for everyone though, in my case I got loads of lines and am still getting them so not really sure what it's indicating. There are other brands you can buy instore but they are more expensive - especially if your cycles are unpredictable/long. Are yours always 40 days?

x x

:) All my best to you!
I have been taking record of my periods the past few months. My cycles have been..
33 Days
40 Days
36 Days

Today's day 41 and still nothing, not even a twinge of a period pain :/ I'm awfully confused, not stressed, just so so so confused and hopeful.

Thanks hun, it's sounding good hun. :)

My cycles went 42, 66 and currently CD62 today... :rolleyes:

Hope you get a BFP soon. x x

I feel the same, AF feels like a million miles away and I really hope she is! :pray:

Lots of ladies use the cheap strips from eBay from a shop called FertilityPlan, I bought 50 because of my irregular cycles and started using them fairly early because I never know how long my cycle will be! :rolleyes:

They don't work for everyone though, in my case I got loads of lines and am still getting them so not really sure what it's indicating. There are other brands you can buy instore but they are more expensive - especially if your cycles are unpredictable/long. Are yours always 40 days?

x x

:) All my best to you!
I have been taking record of my periods the past few months. My cycles have been..
33 Days
40 Days
36 Days

Today's day 41 and still nothing, not even a twinge of a period pain :/ I'm awfully confused, not stressed, just so so so confused and hopeful.

Thanks hun, it's sounding good hun. :)

My cycles went 42, 66 and currently CD62 today... :rolleyes:

Hope you get a BFP soon. x x

Hey hun,
CD42 today for me.. almost CD43 as it's almost 10pm!
Did the other Asda pregnancy test this morning, thought I could see a second line but I think I was just being hopeful. So a bfn for me :(

No cramps or anything today, maybe a little twinge this afternoon but that's it :/
Awful headache today as well, just feel so tired and want to laze about (which I have done)! :p Hope all is well and you get your bfp soon :)

xxxx

Hey girls, bit of bad news this morning.
CD 44.. Had some pain earlier, definitely felt like period pain, about half an hour later I noticed bright red bleeding :(
Because I was so sure I was pregnant this time round, You can imagine the thoughts going through my head when I had the pain and the bleeding. But I'm just going to conclude that it's my AF.

A really upsetting morning, especially because me and my partner thought I was pregnant. He even bought me some First Response tests online two nights ago. They haven't come yet, but I will put them aside for next month, We're not going to give up trying.

Partner cooked me a really lovely dinner (kippers Mmmm), going to take the puppy for a walk today and feed the ducks by the river, and tonight we're having a quiet night in with a lovely pasta meal.

Thanks for all your support, wish you the best with your TTC and let's hope next month will be a better outcome!
Also my OH wants to join the forum so you should be expecting him soon! xxxxx

Sorry to hear that hun. :hug:

Is it proper AF now?

Your OH sounds lovely, hope you have a wonderful evening, sounds great to me! x x

Sorry to hear that hun. :hug:

Is it proper AF now?

Your OH sounds lovely, hope you have a wonderful evening, sounds great to me! x x

Hey hun,
It's very brown coloured.. but I can see blood when I wipe so.. must be a period.
Will definitely have a lovely day, thank you! xxxx

Funny you should say that actually cos I have had some v. mild cramping/aching and browny discharge. Last night I noticed some spots of blood too but it's not like my AF so waiting to see what happens. CD64 for me today and still counting! :)

I'd keep an eye on it hun, before you call it AF - see what happens. x x

Funny you should say that actually cos I have had some v. mild cramping/aching and browny discharge. Last night I noticed some spots of blood too but it's not like my AF so waiting to see what happens. CD64 for me today and still counting! :)

I'd keep an eye on it hun, before you call it AF - see what happens. x x

Hmm.
Yeah it was definitely an aching feeling, had it all week really, every so often.
Now it's a very constant ache.. lower back mainly.
Wish you all the best :) Hope it's not your AF.
Hope mine isn't too!

Will keep an eye on things, it's not easy getting answers is it?! xxx

I've had exactly the same. :rolleyes:

Not so much a constant ache though, it comes and goes for me.

Nope, not always easy - Google in particular is a v. evil tool!

All the best hun, hope it's a shy BFP. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back