no period since 7th january

happycouple

Reaction score
Hey girls

How is everyone?

Well i have had no period since January which isn't like me one bit, I was on the pill for a year and came off in december 2007. have done several pregnancy tests and all negative so off i went to the docs and all he said was well we don't what it could be so come back in April if still no period (he did a urine test which came back negative that took a week) still no af :wall:
some times i feel like im pregnant so its driving me mad.

Has anyone else been in this situation and what was your out come.

sarah x

i havnt been in the exact same situation so i cant say exactly but the pill really does mess with periods i was on it for 4 years, my periods had always been 21 days (very short cycle) but obivously whilst on the pill they were every 28 or longer depending on when i wanted it lol.
When i came off my first period was 3 weeks exactly so i though i was going to go back to the short cycle. next period i was convinced i was pregnant as AF didnt start until 5 weeks, and i didnt have a period after that lol as i got prengant but i know i ovulated 14 days after my period so i assume it would have been a 28 day cycle.

Its is probably just your body getting used to not being on the pill anymore. But im suprised a doctor didnt just use that as an excuse (mine would have)

maybe some of the other girls on here can help more

:wave: I Sort of know how you feel. I am now on cycle day 94, cycle day 1 was 17th December and I am so fed up. I am lucky that my doctor is doing a load of tests which I get the results tomorrow and I am nervous in case something is really wrong. Can you not go to another doctor? as the first doctor I saw was useless so I saw a second doctor who is doing blood tests.

Like abcd1234 said maybe it's just your body getting use to not being on the pill anymore. If I am correct my periods went strange they were 28 days for a month or so then they went longer then they just settled down to 28 days again.

It is so frustrating.

:hug: :hug:

I took my last pill 4 1/2 weeks ago and have had no sign! I have had pregnancy sympoms though and Im just not going to think about it until the witch shows lol

I know 100% how you feel Because im going though the same thing right now.But i havent been TTC. I mess up my pill qwite allot as in missing it somedays and my last period was 17th December 2007!!! Come to januray didnt come on :? so i thought oh its just me carried on my next pill pack after the 7 day break come to febuary break still no Af so i though ok one more month take my pill i need my break in about 7 days so if i dont come on then i must be. Ive taken about 7 tests all Negative. Dont know whats going on :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back