Implantation Or Random Spotting?

cookie88

Reaction score
Ok so I have explained my situation in my other thread but from researching and reading you girlies posts I'm a bit lost lol
So basically, I had a few days of random spotting, not due my period untill next week so this is completely out of the ordinary for me.
I've been feeling extremely tired and different.
There's a chance I could be pregnant but the hpt are all coming back deffinate Negative :(
I know its too early to test as not due just yet but thought that implantation had happened then a test would be positive?
Should I get it out my head that I could be pregnant or is there still a chance I could be pregnant?
Soooooo confused lol

Cookie xxx

Hey Cookie
Defo sounding very good, leave for a few days cos if it's implantation then the HCG needs to build up
xxx

But its soooo hard not to test lol!
But then I test and its negative. When should I next test hun xxx

Yup know that feeling, you feel sooooo sure that it will be the test that shows you your BFP but no alas just the usual BFN :-(
If you can try & hold out until a couple days before your period, I've heard the First Response tests are brilliant & more sensitive to HCG, then if that still is a BFN wait a couple more days then test again - As the girls say, your not out until the witch gets you so fingers crossed she stays away
xxx

Ok hun. Did a first response and was BFN but praying its just too soon. We want this so much :(
So I'm due monday/tues so test sunday? Gotta try holding out then lol

Not long for you now hun, fingers crossed so tight right now for you. I really hope you get your BFP!!!

Xxx

If it was implantation, you'd be testing way too early - it can take a few days for it to implant as well which is why most people advise you to test at least a week after you get suspected implantation. If you still have no period a week later, then you can re test in a few days after. Be aware that some people do not get BFPs until later on in pregnancy - my sister was 9 weeks before she finally got a positive. :)

All the best hun!! x x

P.S. I don't mean to get your hopes up but was just trying to say - hold off testing for as long as you can, the longer the better! :) x x

Yep, MissJuly is right about getting BFPs later on, my mum was 2-2.5 months until she found out so fingers, toes & everything inbetween crossed for you
xxx

Thanks girlies! You've given me hope! This is all new and different to me and so its a great help finding you guys and all your advice. So the spotting started last sunday so gonna test this sunday.
I was starting to feel its not possible but you've given me hope.
I'm just gonna let nature take its course and see if I get my BFP :)
Thankyou all soooooo much xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back