Of for a lovely stroll in the sun

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Had a lazy start to the day still in nighty at mo.
James is off looking at a second hand car we need to down grade petrol milage the car he got of his dad costs him £260 a month in fuel its a 4x4.Getting a cheap run a round
Dont worry james used to work in the car trade he knows a good/bad car
Gong to have shower get dressed and so for a romantic walk along the river side with my sexy man. W e do love walking and looking at nature
Bliss!
then tommorow we our of to tunbridge well im going to get a boy baby photo book to put all my scan pictures in. I may sneeck in a few other baby purchases. James can just shut up i wanna spoil my SON ooohhhh how lovely it is to say that
Hope everyone else is having a good day :cheer:

aww your day sounds lovely hun :)
hubby just gone out to fix a roof tiles on friends dads roof, when he gets home we have to go pay a bill :( might have a nose about the shops aswell :)
manda xx

Sounds lovely hun, hope you enjoy it :D

We'll probably be going food shopping, and OH has a light and washing machine to fix so no playtime for him today :lol:

That sounds lovely :)

We're going food shopping and then we're going for a walk too... either through the Chase or by the canal :)

sounds more exciting than my day

I was working and only got home about 3 - don't know what to do tonight :(

Sounds like a lovely day! Can you have a word with my o/h please?! He hates going out for walks and things :roll:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back