In need of help with opk's

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Hey guys these are my opk's, first time using them, never got a line as dark as control and as you can see i missed CD17 as was away that day and forgot to take opk, on CD31 now and no lines at all.

newpics.jpg

Hey
Didnt wanna read & run but Darn bloody iPhone......can't see pic very well on this so I'll have a nose tonight
Hope you get your answers though
Quick question, when did you start getting lines come up & did they go darker quite quickly? My first time using them to
xxx

hey hun, first got line about CD10 got darkest line CD18 I THINK. they are so confusing!

Defo confused.com!!!
I've been getting lines from CD7 & now on CD9 & gradually getting darker so according to the tables etc my official OPK testing day is tomorrow so let's see
I'll have a look at your OPKs tonight on the PC at home, don't have one at work unfortunately
xxx

Hi Nurse :wave:

CD18 def looks like darkest - can you remember how quickly the line came up?

x

Fairly quickly hun, but i dont think now that it was my surge as after CD18 lines started going away now on CD32 lines are coming back light again! so think i havnt ov'd yet and i'm still waiting to ov! :) :)

Congrats again hun! thanks for having a look! they are very hard to interpret and its my first month of using them :)

How long are your cycles hun?
Sometimes, if there is second line on there, this means it's negative; if the second line is not as dark as the control line then it hasn't detected your surge (I think) I know that's what it said on the ones I used... Unless the line is super dark (it looks like CD18) then no surge has been picked up - hope that makes sense?
Mine are in here somewhere, I had loads like yours and I was trying to pick out the darkest, then I got one that was darker than the control line & I knew that was it :) x

Thanks hun, ye i'm convinced it wasnt my surge so will keep going with the opk's. My cycles normally 36-60 days, last was 36 but expecting much longer coz this is my post D&C cycle they say can take up to 8 weeks or somepeople have thier normal cycle!

Thanks for the help jen!

on my IC's i didnt get a line as dark as controll line ever and i tested everyday it was slightly darker at one end of the test strip too i cant see the pics all to clearly hun but CD18 looks like my ovulation!!
but if there picking up again tho then i dont know
sorry i cudnt be more help!! xx

hey hun of those you have posted i was say cd18 is deffo the day but as you say you have long cycles it may not be. if i had to place a bet though, deffo cd18 xx

I betcha you got your positive OPK on CD17......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back