in memory of my angel

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
i would have been due on the 1st of march.

I am book that week off work....just told my OH about it and hes booking off too to be with me.
As of monday hes gonna do all the overtime he can do and take me away for the week...so we can do something special in memory of the baby. We have been on about planting a tree to symbolise our relationship but hes just sugested we do it for the baby insted.
I love him so much...he is so thoughtful....im sat here in tears now...mainly cos im so happy that i found him...even though it was through such a bad time with me loosing the baby. He has been my rock through the loss and i will forever be greatful to him for that. He helped me from day one when i told him that i was pregnant when we first spoke...right through to now when we are trying for our own.

Just thought id share with you what we plan on doing.
:hug:

Oh Sarah how lovely - at least it will make things a little easier with something nice to look forward to. Take care x x x x x x

I am glad you have all the support. I know how much it's needed in those difficult times. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sweetheart, youve brought me to tears! That is so lovely, you have got yourself a true star in your OH, im already thinking ahead of taking time off in Novemeber (i know ages off).....

...However i know on what would of been my due date (around the 20th of June) i will have to hold it together has that is the date of one of my best friends weddings!

that sounds lovely sarah, :D

its so great when you have someone around like your partner to support you, i hope your ok and hope the week goes easy on you.

here if you need me :hug: :hug:

that will be hard mel for the wedding, but it will be a lovely day im sure.
thanks for all your hugs... Oh really is one of the minority!!! :D

Oh, that sounds so perfect for you both .... how fantastic for you to have so much support from your DH :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back