IN LAWS BEING A NIGHTMARE

SCARED MUM TO BE

Reaction score
HEY DONT WANNA SEEM LIKE A WE GURN BUT DOES ANYONE ELSE FIND THAT AS SOON AS YOU GET PREGNANT HIS FAMILY SEEM LIKE A NIGHTMARE, OR IS IT COS U KNOW U ARE STUCK WITH THEM NOW, LOL,
THEY ARE PUTTING ME UNDER SO MUCH STRESS ONE HAS FALLIN OUT WITH ME AND STIRRING THINGS BETWEEN ME AND HER OTHER SISTERS, ITS MAKING THINGS SO HARD BETWEEN ME AND MY BOYFRIEND, HOW DO THE REST OF YOU COPE.
AND I KNOW MY WE BABINO IS FEELING THE STRESS TOO THE WE PET.

Id talk to them, or if you cant do that write them a letter. U cant be stressed at the moment like you said your baby will also be feeling it!!!!!!!!!!!
Try and get it sorted....what does your partner have to say about it all?
Stay well xxxxxx Faye xxxxxxx

I AM SUCH A SOFT NATURED PERSON AND REALLY DONT LIKE CONFRONTATION AT ALL SO I THINK I MIGHT JUST LEAVE IT FOR NOW, IM FAR TOO SOFT FOR MY OWN GOOD. LOL. BUT I HOPE I DONT GET TOO ANNOYED OVER IT, BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUGGESTIONS IF I WAS TOUGHER I WOULD JUST HAVE IT OUT WITH HER BUT UNFORT IM A WE SOFTY LOL.
HOPE YOU ARE KEEPING WELL ALSO.

I know exactly how you feel - I'm havign the same problem with my in-laws - thank goodness that after 7 months we are finally moving into our own place on thursday!

havent got any advice im afraid coz im too soft to tell MIL to p*ss off aswell and i dont wanna cuase family feuds, but dont it just really annoy you? :roll:

i know what u mean about inlaws, im pregnant with my second and they dont know yet :(

When he told them when i was pregnant first time his mum hit the roof didnt speak to me untill i went into premature labour!!
Im crapping myself today cos today we have decided to tell them as im 23 weeks and cant hide my little bump any longer.

God i wish i was brave....lol
will let u all know how it goes but if any of you hear shouting around 8 pm tonite them its his mum going off on one...lol

take care all speak soon

Jean xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back