Having a fat day :(

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Ok, I have never before felt like this so I am putting it down to hormones, but today I feel so heavy, I seem to have developed a little bump in my normally flat tummy (the bloating had gone thankfully), even my "bits" feel fat. I'm stuck indoors on my own on my birthday and feeling very unloved.....my mum was so busy talking about the baby this morning she forgot to say happy birthday to me :(, my best mate has bad flu and bless her for telling me but it means I can't go round there and boyfriend is at work......rant over xxxxxxxxx

Firstly HAPPY BIRTHDAY Baby brain. Secondly I said to the OH that my bits felt fat last night!!! lol Being a man he volunteered to have a look and they were normal!!!!!! I feel really fat and heavy to and it didn't help that when I went to the docs yesterday he said have you put on weight? I replied yes but I am pregnant!! His reply was thats no excuse!! Obviously the salt and vinegar crisp craving has made its mark!! Mines no longer bloating but my belly has a little bump now I know its not bloating cos its not all squidgy but is a little bit firmer.

Thanks for the happy birthdays.....boyfriend had better spoil me rotten tonight or he's never coming near me again xxxxxxxxxxx

oooo leanne just noticed we are exact same time along....maybe its a 9 week thing rofl xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
It must be hun! Hope he spoils you rotten. lol. xxxxx

Happy birthday!!

Im also having a fat day, actually a fat few weeks lol. I'm hoping it's a good sign. Lol

Happy Birthday hon.....
I've been having fat days too. Spoke to the midwife yesterday for my booking appt and she said perfectly normal and we'll all feel better when 'proper bumps' arrive :)
Hope you had a great day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back