In hospital!

Maria1977

Reaction score
Admitted to hospital last night with kidney infection. High temp and effecting baby's hb. Temp stabilised now, been on iv antibiotics and fluids.

Hard to type much as on alot phone so will update better when home, hopefully today or tomorrow.

GP refused to come out to me, so angry. Kidney infection can cause pre-eclampsia and premature labour. Thank god delivery suite have been amazing as always and my baby is ok :love:

Oh honey, so sorry to hear this but pleased that the hospital have been great and everything is looking better for you and baby.
Take care x

Oh no :( hope you're better soon xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Oh no, hope u feel better soon Hun. Glad ur being looked after at the hospital xx

Oh no :( hope your feeling better soon, glad to hear the hospital are looking after you well xx

So glad you are on the meand and you and LO are OK. Take care and rest up xx

Ooo kidney infections are nasty! Get well soon.

Poor you, glad you are gettin treatment. I'd be angry about the GP too - a strongly worded letter to the Practice Manager might be in order. Take it easy xx

Sorry to hear you're not well, but glad the hospital's looking after you and baby! Hope you feel better soon!

Thank you everyone. I have to stay til the morning to make sure temp stay down. Miss my ds so much, but its nice to be getting rest at the same time. Am exhausted. My mum is bringing oz and OH later n can't wait to see my boy xx

Oh only just seen this! Glad you're somewhere safe for you and baby and hopefully you can get out tomorrow :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back