Horrible week... Never felt so ill, now in hospital :(

kat86

Reaction score
At the start of the week i took myself into triage a i was contracting and had back ache so i thought id provably have a uti. I was right, its also spread to my kidney. Theyvwanted me to stay in over night but promised to be on bed rest if i went home as my hubby, adam was really poorly and had our son to look after. The bext day we were both really ill and it started to feel like flu. I was already booked in for a midwife appointment for today at our new hospital so thought i would jist wait till then. Nothing they could do so i just spoke to thw doc over the phobe. Then this morning adam went for a doc appointment as he was really bad and was rushed by ambulance to hospital with awful chest pain and breathless. They were concerned about his heart but unsure. Rurns out hes got viral bronchitis really bad. I have never been so scared to see him like that. It was awful, we both thought that was it. I went for my appointment with my midwife (which happened to be upstairs in the same hopsital and I've been admitted to hospital too. Think we may have the same virus. On labour ward, don't know how long for. Think it's so they can try to bring temp down and get rid of infection with iv drip. Heart rate is high too. Ive never felt so poorly. Im in a private room so i dont infect anyone butbi miss my wonderful husband and son so much. I dont think adam can visit as hes so ill :( X

awww bless what a horird time :( hope u all get well soon :D get welll ASAP XX

aww sounds like youve had a terrible time, hope you all fel better soon and that bubs os ok xxx

Thank you. Doctor just been. He thinks I also viral bronchitis and my heart rate is high so they are doing a trace. I feel so poorly :( x x x

least ur both in the right place now and they know whats wrong, they should be able to treat it now and get rid of it!! hopefully they'll get u both better soon. thinking of u xxx

Oddly the same happened to a friend and turned out was carbon monoxide poisoning. Make sure ure boilers ok and get a detector! Handy to know for the future anyway x

So sorry to hear that your really poorly. Hope the treatment kicks in soon and you feel better xx

Oh dear sounds like your having quite a time of it hun :( hope your both back on the mend very soon, hugs xx

Thanks everyone. They have managed to get my temp down but my heart rate is still really high at over 120. Hope I can go home soon, I really want bro see my hubby and son x x x

So sorry to hear you and hubby are so unwell; take care and try to rest as much as possible in hospital so you can get better quicker. x

so sorry to hear what ur going through :hugs:hope u and hubby are well again soon xxxx

Oh no! :hugs: That sounds horrible. I hope you both feel better soon. Take care xx

Thank you for all the lovely messages.
Just been monitored again, blood pressure very low and temp and heart rate high. She's gone for the doc and they being back the critical care outreach nurse to see if I should have this chest X-ray x

awww sweetheart what a awful time for you both ihope the meds work quickly for you and you can be back as a family very soon

Aww, so sorry to hear u and ur husband have been so poorly! Hope you both get better reeeaallly quickly and that everything's ok with baby too x

Hope you're better soon hun and the hospital taking good care of you. I just got out of hospital and know how horrible it is missing your LO and OH, I was well homesick but it was defo the best place to start recovery.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back