Twitchy87 has just got out of hospital....

saz-jay

Reaction score
Got a text from her saying "Hey hun! I'm alot better than i have been, ive not been well. I got out of hospital on saturday"
Poor Sarah has a kidney infection, but its good to know shes getting better and her LO is ok :) She will try to get on here tomorrow if she feels better.

poor mite , i had a bad kidney infection with christopher that almost put me in hospital so i know how she feels they are such horrible things to have...get better soon hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww pooor sole, hope she's feeling better xx

I know exactly how twitchy feels, I had a kidney infection a few weeks ago and it was agony, and now ive been told my urine sample still hasnt come back clear so im on antiobiotics...AGAIN!

Get well soon hun :hug:

Aww, I didn't know you'd been poorly twitchy. Hope you're feeling better now, you poor thing.

Im getting there....slowly!
The kidney infection seems to be clearing up (thank god!) I wouldnt wish it on my worse enemy and the sickness and poos (sorry! :oops:) seems to have stopped as well :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Great to you have you back Twitchy, glad you are feeling a bit better :hug:

Glad to see you're feeling better now!! Was that what was causing you to feel so poorly and dizzy a couple of weks ago?

xx

Honey83 said:
Glad to see you're feeling better now!! Was that what was causing you to feel so poorly and dizzy a couple of weks ago?

xx

They havent said it had anything to do with the dizzyness but im still getting the dizzyness now and supposedly the kidney infection has gone :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back