In hospital having contractions :-/

wannabmummy

Reaction score
Hi all! Just thought I'd let you all know that I am in hospital! Not what I expected on 1st jan!!

I am having painful tightenings every ten mins so they have listened in to baby and are going to get doc to come and see me, see if my cervix is closed. Very scared but hoping it will all be ok and me and bubs can go home and I can cook him a bit longer!

Han xxx

Oh hun!!

You poor thing. Hope LO stays put. Must be very scary for you :hug: :(

Oh you poor thing! Hope your ok and get out soon! Stay in there baby!x x

Lots of love and fingers crossed for more cooking. xxx

hope everything is ok hun and LO stays put your in the best place xx

Hope all is ok hun :hugs: and LO cooks for longer! x x

FX all calms down. I hope you can go home soon and cook a bit longer.

Oh no! Hope it stops soon and you're allowed out!

Keep us updated :hugs:

Hope you're doing ok Hun x

FX your LO wants to be baked for a bit longer xx

Fx it's a false alarm and your out tomorrow. Good luck Hun and thinking about you x x

How are you today hun? Hope you have been seen by doc and things have calmed down. Thinking of you x

Thinking of you, hope everything is ok xx

Thinking of you hun, hope its all calmed down xxx

Hi girls! I'm ok :-D they did a test to see whether I was going to go into labour and it came back that I wasn't going to in the next 2 weeks which is good, they couldn't see my cervix when they did a speculum and because I was still getting tightenings they kept me in overnight but I am feeling loads better this morning and the pain seems to have gone?! Fx it stays that way!!! So hopefully will get to go home soon :)

Thanks for all your messages! Was quite nervous last night but it seems beanie wants to stay in a bit longer which is good xxx

Make sure you rest when you get home hun, no running/waddling about. Take it easy for as long as you can xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back