Hospital yesterday

Eveadel

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

You may know of my cervix sage!!

Well yesterday morning I woke up with backache and after having it for about 5 hours I gave the hospital a call to ask their advice. I was asked to go in as I am under doctor/consultant there. I had my BP, listened to baby and had an external just to make sure it was not early signs of labour. Thank god it wasnt but they was concerned. I stayed in there for about 7 hours and I was given steriods in my bum - ouch!! This is a precautionary thing so if baby does make an early appearance hopefully the lungs will be a little more developed.

The joys of pregnancy!!

To be quite honest I am quite relaxed about it and trying to take every day as it comes. I feel that I am really in the best hands now as I am under the doctor/consultant for the cervix and another consultant to monitor all the other bits and bobs

Sorry to hear about your back ache. You are actually very lucky your hospital pay close attention to you a lot of them dont really care. You are definately in the best hands and heres hoping little one stays for as long as possible. x

Sorry to hear about your back ache. You are actually very lucky your hospital pay close attention to you a lot of them dont really care. You are definately in the best hands and heres hoping little one stays for as long as possible. x

Hi Eveadel... so sorry to hear you are in such pain.. like Lmwarr says... at least you are being well looked after... take it easy and hope the back ache eases up for you xx

Hi,

Hope your feeling a little better.........i'm glad your getting well looked after!

Amy xx

back ache... thats the worst!!! how are you feeling now? better i hope. Take it easy.. i know there isn't much you can do to ease back ache.. but as all others have said your in the best hands.. and its good that they are taking an interest... a lot of hospitals don't make out they care...
x

Yeah I know Im having the best care at the mo - feeling more positive today after having my scan. Had chronic back ache again today but at least I know it is just pregnancy and not anything else!!

Thanks girls for your kind words

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back