Want to stop crying!

debecca

Reaction score
I am clearing out the spare room (or attempting to) so we can think about what we're going to do when the baby arrives.

I came across a letter my mum had written me while I was at university and now I just can't stop crying. She died 6 and a half years ago (when I was 21 and she was 43) and we were really close; she used to write me massive letters twice a week and I really really miss her.

I know it's just the pregnancy (I'm not normally this much of a wreck) but how can I stop myself getting into such a state? I'm sure it can't be good for the baby :cry:

i think that you are well within your rights as a person,daughter and mum to be to cry at this.. fair enough if you were crying coz youd dropped a plate or something stupid.. but i think its better to cry when you naturally need to tbh.. and its not going to harm the baby..

:hug: :hug: Oh bless you.

I've been like this all weekend I don't know why but i am really emotional at the minute.
It's probably just a hormone surge.

Know how you feel. I lost my mum when I was 20 and she was just 42. It is hard but know she is up there looking down on everything you do and looking after you and your LO.

If you ever need to chat, just IM me. I honestly know how tough this can be and you will have good and bad days...

Hope your feeling better now and its ok to have a good cry every now and again. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You're bound to be upset about something like that. Get the tears out and don't worry about that bubs because they'll be fine. Lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I just wanted to say I hope you are feeling ok, I know exactly how you feel I lost my Dad when I was 16 and he was 43 and its very hard, especially when you come to milestones in your life.

I am sure your mum is watching over you every step of the way and very proud of you, if you ever need to talk please just mail me. xx

I think under the circumstances you are well within your rights to have a good old cry, I know I would. And I think its probably better for LO to let it out rather than try and pent it all up. Have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

God knows, I cried at Doc Martin last week, now that is ridiculous!!

Thank you everybody for your lovely responses, people on here are so helpful :hug:

I feel much better today - I have only cried once and that was over something p1sspot and unnecessary!!

glad you're feeling better today :hug: this pregnancy's been a rollercoaster for me cos my mum died last year and i miss her soooo much... pm me any time :hug: :hug: xx

Aw thank you purple... hope you are feeling OK too :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back