In complete shock...

Wow only just seen this. Congrats!! You must be super fertile. So much for keeping me company in ttc in May. Now you can just give me loads of advice instead as you seem to be very good at this ttc thing. I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy.

Wow only just seen this. Congrats!! You must be super fertile. So much for keeping me company in ttc in May. Now you can just give me loads of advice instead as you seem to be very good at this ttc thing. I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy.

Thanks hun. I still can't believe it to be honest. :blush:

I do feel a bit guilty that it's happened to quickly for me when I have friends who have been trying for so long and there are so many wonderful women on here who have been through so much and are still going through it.

I was so convinced that we didn't have a chance this month, I'd even bought some OPK's and some Preseed in preparation for May. Fingers crossed nothing goes wrong so I won't need them.

CONGRATS hunny. Me and you both found out the same time ish! Have a good 9 months. We can compare notes! lol
xxx

CONGRATS hunny. Me and you both found out the same time ish! Have a good 9 months. We can compare notes! lol
xxx

Awww congratulations to you too!!! Will be lovely to have a bump friend. Hope you have a very happy and health nine months. xx

Awwwww don'tb feel guilty. It's good to see BFP's keeps the hopes for the rest of us up. Big congrats haope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back