• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

in a panic

Lilelephant

Reaction score
I woke up this morning and went to loo and when I wiped a bit of blood I was hysterical hubby took me to a and e who have refered me to the epu at 9am for a scan. The bleeding is still there but not as much and I put a pad on and only a bit on there so I am praying that all is ok but I have never been so scared in my whole life :-(

bless you lovely i have the same at about 8 weeks red blood when i wiped and then turning brown!! i didnt have any cramps or pains tho do you?? as they told me thats a good sign its such a worry isnt it
whens your scan? x

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I'm sure everything will be fine.

Please let us know you are OK when you get back xx

I know that its really scary - the same happened to me at about 5 weeks and it was all okay. Lots of people have some spotting early on. Fingers crossed for you that all is okay on the scan.

Fingers crossed all will be ok keep us updated on your scan xx

Good Luck MrsMC fingers crossed all is ok xxx

It is very scary, i have been there a couple of times. Could be implantation hun. I hope the scan goes well. Thinking of you hun xx

Hope the scan goes ok :hug: Bleeding is so common in early pregnancy but I know that doesn't make it any less worrying. Will be thinking of you tomorrow :hug:

oh sweetie im praying everything is ok and little bean is ok. ive got everything crossed for the scan :hug::hug::hug:
xxxxx

Fingers crossed that everything is ok hun xxx

Ok so am back they did an internal scan and they think they can see the sac but r not 100% sure have taken some blood to test hormones and I have to back in 48 hours for another. And if they r ok another scan in a week after that! They did say its quite common to bleed in early pregnancy and have a healthy one but I have never been this frightened

Try and stay positive hon!!! Hope all your tests come back with good results!! Sending you loads of baby dust!!!! Take it easy and put your feet up!!! xxxxxx

Thanks gonna try and stay positive they gave me a leaflet and it says 'bleeding is common in early pregnancy'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back