** Important - Please Read This Before Posting Pictures **

LauraB

Reaction score
Please only post pictures if you are comfortable in doing so. If your picture contains your partner, other people, or other people's children, please ask their permission before you post the picture on this forum.

If you do decide to post pictures, you should consider watermarking your images by putting your username across them in faint writing. The faint writing means that your picture can still be clearly seen, but will be at lesser risk of image theft.

TracyM has a watermarking facility on her website - please click here for more details.

There is a new post about general safety here - please could all members read that post as well. Any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Best wishes,
Laura

Laura how do you watermark your pictures then? (sorry if i sound dumb here)?

Yes i think we have paint on the computer almost sure we do. I wouldnt mind the help with that if you can?

Yes, you can use any image editing software to put a watermark onto your images, however Tracy (member 'TracyM') has an online script on her site at www.bump-and-beyond.com which will do it for you. She'll be along shortly to post instructions on how to use it. Thanks Tracy! :D

Ahhh that would be alot easier for you Flossy me thinks - An for me :lol:

Okay everyone, Tracy has now put the instructions into a new thread in Getting Started & Technical Support forum ..... please click here to go there now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back