IMPORTANT Forum Upgrade

Wobbles

Reaction score
Hi all,

Pregnancy Forum is being upgraded to xenforo. Planned upgrade is scheduled for Wednesday 5th December. You may experience some down time.

Please read the following information of what to expect:

PF migration to Xenforo software is planned for 5th December
We recommended that you save any content you can't afford to lose. If you have pictures and private messages of that nature, please download them to your computer. We have been able to successfully migrate pictures (attachments) so this is just a precaution.
Downtime: TBD
More Info will be provided as it becomes available.

In the mean time why not familiarise yourself with the navigation tutorial below.

Wobbles <3

Xenforo User Navigation Tutorial

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello.

I am finding the site really difficult to use now that Debenhams are advertising on it. I'm using my laptop mainly and the adverts are so large that if I try to click on notifications on the top right it takes me to the Debenhams site which is really annoying.

The advert also sits across the 'new thread' button so it takes literally 10 goes to post a new thread and usually I give up by that point. My laptop is an Acer, I'm on Chrome and its Windows software.

Any help much appreciated x

Hello.

I am finding the site really difficult to use now that Debenhams are advertising on it. I'm using my laptop mainly and the adverts are so large that if I try to click on notifications on the top right it takes me to the Debenhams site which is really annoying.

The advert also sits across the 'new thread' button so it takes literally 10 goes to post a new thread and usually I give up by that point. My laptop is an Acer, I'm on Chrome and its Windows software.

Any help much appreciated x
@Bambi42 - click on this link, the last post from Buffalo shows how to go to a different format that doesnt give any popups x
https://pregnancyforum.momtastic.com/threads/ads-on-desktop-site.520121/

Very cool update. In General, I think it's very cool when moderators put their energy into their work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back