IMPORTANT Forum Upgrade

Discussion in 'Notices & Announcements' started by Wobbles, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Wobbles

Wobbles Well-Known Member

Hi all,

Pregnancy Forum is being upgraded to xenforo. Planned upgrade is scheduled for Wednesday 5th December. You may experience some down time.

Please read the following information of what to expect:

PF migration to Xenforo software is planned for 5th December
    We recommended that you save any content you can't afford to lose. If you have pictures and private messages of that nature, please download them to your computer. We have been able to successfully migrate pictures (attachments) so this is just a precaution.
    Downtime: TBD
    More Info will be provided as it becomes available.

In the mean time why not familiarise yourself with the navigation tutorial below.

Wobbles <3

Xenforo User Navigation Tutorial

#1 Wobbles, Dec 2, 2018
    Last edited by moderator Buffaloed: Dec 6, 2018
  2. Bambi42

Bambi42 Well-Known Member

Hello.

I am finding the site really difficult to use now that Debenhams are advertising on it. I'm using my laptop mainly and the adverts are so large that if I try to click on notifications on the top right it takes me to the Debenhams site which is really annoying.

The advert also sits across the 'new thread' button so it takes literally 10 goes to post a new thread and usually I give up by that point. My laptop is an Acer, I'm on Chrome and its Windows software.

Any help much appreciated x

3. chattychar1990

chattychar1990 Well-Known Member

@Bambi42 - click on this link, the last post from Buffalo shows how to go to a different format that doesnt give any popups x
    https://pregnancyforum.momtastic.com/threads/ads-on-desktop-site.520121/