implantation!!

sarahx500

Reaction score
:oops:
feel a bit stupid for askin but can any1 tell me wen implantation occurs after o.....

thanx

Hi, implantation usually starts around 5 days post conception. this is when the blastocyst (5 day old embryo) hatches and attaches to the uterine lining. The embryo then takes its time to burrow deep in to the lining which may cause cramps and slight spotting which can occur as late as 2-4 weeks after conception. Hope this answers your question. Nell

Hi There!

I have heard that Implantation occurs when... How can I explain...you have a period and then conceive roughly 2 wks after that period and when you period is due a again that is when most ppl have implantation bleedind... If you can understand that! I never had it tho .... Every1 is different.

I hope that helps... Love Danielle and Bubble xx

Do you know how long implanatation bleeding lasts for? I got what I thought was a period at 21 days (they are very irregular since coming off Depo so wasn't too suprised by this) but it was so light and lasted about 3 three days. It was really different to a normal period. Tried searching on the internet but can't find how long implantation bleeding lasts for.
x

hey Sal, it varies from person to person. Some people dont even get it.

Thanks anyway Nellie, guess I'll just have to wait a bit and then do a test.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back