I'm in pain :o (

skairdykat

Reaction score
I've had this sharp pain on and off all day. It's low down around were my c-section scar is but deep inside IYKWIM. Like OV pain but worse and when it starts I find it hard to bend over :cry: . It's like when you desparately need a wee but keep holding on and get a sharp pain even after you've been. Do you know what I mean?
Could it be implantation? Or just wishful thinking again lol. I'm still spotting slightly, well more smudges when I wipe after a wee but it's like a really bright brown (if there such a colour) not the usual dark brown. It's not reaching my underwear hardly just a rice sized mark :oops:
I just find it hard to beleive I could still be PG even though I'm spotting because I never did with my boys.

And non of you who've looked feel sorry for me do you? :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

LOL oh yes Skairdy I feel sorry for you x x x x x :hug: :hug: :hug: Personally I think it sounds as if you maybe pregnant but I feel pretty jinxed at the moment so dont want to jinx you....

I believe pulling pains are a great sign - fingers crossed x

I'm feeling sorry for you love! :hug:

Still sounds positive so hang on in there! That spotting colour sounds like pg spotting from what I've read.

I'm sending loads of positive vibes your way! :hug: :hug:

When is AF due?

Every preg is different hon and spotting is a good sign!

x

Hey SkairdyKat - I feel sorry for you! But I've absolutely no advice (for once :lol: )

How about asking the First Tri girls? They may have a better idea.

:hug:

aww hun :hug:
i have no idea why youre in pain so cant offer you any advice, but the spottin still sounds positive have u tested yet hun ?

I had bad cramps/pains, but thought it just AF on the way, the more you post, the more it does feel like this could be your time Skairdy, I really, really hope it is :pray: :hug: :pray: :hug:

Aww get your self a bar of galaxy :( :hug: That might help a bit hun :hug:

No idea about the implantation signs, I don't think I got any!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

i hope you are in pain for a very good reason!!! im not sure what happens with implanation but it does cause spotting so il keep my fingers crossed for you! :hug:

I've no idea hun - but guess this means that AF hasn't actually arrived yet ? :D

No she's not here. The spotting seems to be easing off too and the pain has stopped :D
Due AF on Thursday.

Oooo I'm all excited :lol:

skairdykat said:
No she's not here. The spotting seems to be easing off too and the pain has stopped :D
Due AF on Thursday.

Oooo I'm all excited :lol:

woohoo and the spottings gone - I'll swop you positive thoughts tomorrow night for positive thoughts on Thursday :wink:

Hun it could be a bit of a uti if ur in pain, wishing you the best of luck hunny xx :hug:

Good luck hun :hug: It does sound promising. Can't wait to hear!!

I will second getting a bar of galaxy...it solves everything! :D

skairdy- sounds like we're in the same boat hun! I had bad pains on Sunday, had to take paracetamol and go to bed with a hot water bottle and I had some very very light brown spotting but then that seems to happen every month now since my m/c about 24 hrs before AF. No spotting or pain since and no AF....?

Fingers crossed for the both of us!

:hug:
+++

Fingers crossed Skairdy and Rosebay, really really hope they are BFP symptoms, they do sound promising, are you going to test ladies? Sending very best wishes :hug: :pray: :hug: :pray: :hug:
babydust1.gif
bfpdust.gif
babydust1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27