• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Implantation or af?

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
I was due for af on sat but on friday night i had a browny pinky discharge, thought id come on a day early but since then its only been slighlty brown and no sign of af and i've never been over 31/32 days, im now 2 days late... what do you think? could this have been an implantaion bleed?

i tested friday afternoon but it was bfn, do you get a possitive before implantation? i was testing a day before af was due too...

Dont want to test just yet, i feel like af is on her way although im not having any pains like normal just this browny discharge and only when i wipe.....

:pray: :pray:

Could be hun but my AF have been starting like this for the last 4 cycles. Pink dicharge that turns to a brown sticky discharge for about 3/4 days then AF starts proper :x

Hope it's IB for you though hun :pray:

Yeah i hope so too, my af's have been staring like this for the last 3 months too but i normally start properly on the right day but not this time... like i said i think it'll start properly later... My boobs are killing like normal, the only difference i had this time with them is that they starting hurting allot later than normal....

I cant stop going to the toilet to keep checking to see if she's here yet but all im getting is a little bit of browny discharge, i've never in 8 months of trying been 2 days late!!! my husband text me today and told me not to test while i was at work so i wont, i'll wait till we're both together, bless him....

I'm the same at the minute too. But my spotting has started 10 days early not late LOL.

Hiya :wave:

Im just in work at the moment and just been to the loo to my shock I have got a little browney blood in my underwear and when I wipe its light pink - now im only 7 dpo due to come on a week today!!!! I have only ever been one day early not 7!!!!!

What do you think this is - i have put a pad on just in case it is my af!

thanks

Kate x

Ooh! Lets hope that there's lots of implantation going on eh? Sounds good ladies!

+++

Ooo it's happend to a few of us these last few days hasn't it? Hope it's a good sign ladies :pray: :pray: :pray:

I just want to know now, the brown discharge has completly stopped today and i've looked back through my diary and have started my af by now evey month for the last 8 months.... please be an ib.... :pray: :pray: :pray:

I think its all over for me, just had waht looked like an increase of browny/pinky discharge..... been feeling like she's on her way all day but i was really hoping that it was just spotting... feel really upset now.... :shakehead:

Good luck Mrs H!

I never got IB in the end. Spent months examining my pants too :lol:

well after thinking she was on her way its another day of just seeing brown discharge,sorry for tmi.. i am now 35 days inot my normal 31/32 days.. I have agreed with my man that we wont test till sat.... oh maaaannn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back