• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Implantation or af?

Does this sound like an implantation bleed to anyone? it started off slightly reddy/brown in my pants on friday evening and bright pink when i wiped and since then its just been on and off brown discharge and i was due on on sat.... I really want to test but i dont....... you know what i mean.....

Oh i want to i really do but i dont think i can, i have no wee left in me today, i keep going to check like every hour and i need to wee to see if im still spotting, plus my husband wants to be there when i test so i need to wait... the wait is killing me.... :wall: :wall:

I know i should but we said we would wait till sat, i dunno if i can wait that long tho....

just noticed some reddy brown discharge in my knickers but like the start of af so i think its over for me this month, cant believe it, it doesn't even feel like a period... i feel so stupid now.....

why in 8 months can i be so regular and then this month im 3 days late and now it looks like my period is coming... feel well upset now....

sunshine_gal said:
why in 8 months can i be so regular and then this month im 3 days late and now it looks like my period is coming... feel well upset now....

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
I know its frustrating hun, i used to be 28days then 31 and now 41 days :hug:

well ive just gone to the loo and its gone again, i dont understatnd, is this the start of a late period for me or is it spotting? starting to get quite annoyed abou the whole thing now... :x

I know how you feel hun, I've been the same since Sat. Got to the stage now though were I'm just ignoring it and assuming it's AF.

Try to take your mind off it somehow till Sat (easier said than done I know).

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

No hun. I'm not due on till the 21st anyway, thats why the spotting is confusing me a bit :think: . I do usually spot about 3/4 days b4 Af but this month the spotting started 10 days b4 so who knows whats going on LOL. It's non existent today though and I thought if anything making love last night would have made it worse :? but it didn't.

I'm not going to test though till at least the 22nd................honest :wink:

well lets hope yours in an impantation bleed...

Mines gone back to a light brown colour again, its doing my head in...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back