Another implantation question...

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
When is an implantation bleed supposed to happen?? Im not due on till today or tomo and on Sunday when i wiped i noticed pinky brown discharge and even said to my husband that i was coming on and then later that day it had gone and since then I’ve had nothing.. Could this be an implantation bleed or wishful thinking??

Im not sure, I thought it should have happened a couple of weeks ago to be a implntation bleed.But dont quote me, im no expert and the other ladies on here are a lot better at this then me

Implantation can take place anytime between 5dpo and 12 dpo on a standard cycle - so could have been :D

well thats what i thought too but like you im really not sure...

Anyone??

lol... so do you think it could have been then? i worked it out and it would mean it happened about 9 to 11 days after ov...
Hmmm, im not getting my hopes up tho.. been feeling like the witch has been coming for days now, my back has been really bad which its not usual but i have had it bad before with af...

I know its hard - and it could have been or it could just have been mid cycle spotting for some other reason :? And why did nature have to make AF signs so close to preg signs? It's just annoying :wink:

Take it as a good sign, and then wait and see hun - good luck :hug:

Being optimistic is better then nothing.Just think postively. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back