implantation bleeding

jiffylemon

Reaction score
Hi Guys Just wondered if there is always implantation bleeding or is it possible for implantation to happen withoutany bleeding or any cramps???

jiffylemon said:
Hi Guys Just wondered if there is always implantation bleeding or is it possible for implantation to happen withoutany bleeding or any cramps???
hiya hun i didn't bleed at all with any of my pregnancies except with james i had a ib then (i almost mistook it for my af)

How much did you bleed, Anna? Was it just spotting or was it like a light period?

This is a good question because I didnt have 'bleeding' as such with my son, but streaky discharge, and im wondering if I will get it 2nd time round?

Be interesting to see what people reply to this! :think:

With DD I had no bleeding or cramps (or any sign that any bleed took place). This time round I had no bleeding, but I had cramps for a few weeks.

When I got PG with Maddison I had no bleeding whatsoever :wink:

Bit of cramping - even txt OH from work to tell him that I was cramping and felt that my period (although late) would be arriving any time - toddled off to the loo and put a tampon in... a week later still no AF so tested.

No bleeding at all, and very mild but noticeable cramping

Cori said:
How much did you bleed, Anna? Was it just spotting or was it like a light period?
it was a bit of brown discharge and only lasted the 1 day infact it was less than that

hya
i didnt bleed at all with my two children but with this pregnancy i had ovulation bleed and implantation bleed,maybe i was more aware of my body and what we were trying to achieve :D implantation bleed only lasted half a day and it was pink discharge, ov bleed was brown discharge :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back