Implantation bleeding

Vikky78

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me. Does EVERYONE that gets pregnant have implantation bleeding? or does it not bleed all the time and some women don't bleed therefore don't know when implantation has occured.

Any info is greatly appreciated.
:)

i didn't have an implantation bleed.... not everyone does. I asked the same question myself..

i doubt u could call mine a bleed, it was just brown when i wiped and was only there 2 wipes!!

1st pg i dont think i did

yesterday i wiped brown (hopin i was ib)

but not everyone notices it. it can go from the size of a pinpoint to a lil bleed.
so dont worry if u dnt seem to have it. thers still a chance :D

Hi Ladies,

Many thanks for your responses.

I honestly have no idea what my body's doing. Before we started TTC and for as long as i can remember, my periods have always been between 27-28 days (although i never took much notice of Ov or CM so not sure when that occured) and i was never a day late.

Well, since last month it seems to have all gone haywire. Last month on the day AF was due, I had sore bbs, my nipples seemed to get bigger and i was HOT like you would not believe, my period was also 5 days late before AF finally decided to turn up. That was with an indication of ovulation from an OPK around day 20-22, so i was a little worried that 8 days wasn't long enough for plantation to occur. Anyway, the period ended up 5 days late and i was convinced i was pg.

Now this month, i'm on CD 29, haven't got any pains in my bbs or sore nipples or anything like that, don't feel any different, haven't had any IB as far as i'm aware (although it would be too early to get it anyway, it's only 9 DPO) and obviously i haven't had my period yet. Again the OPK and CM showed OV occuring around CD20-22. I don't take temps as it wasn't a habit i was able to form very easily :) ( I need a reminder to take my Pregnacare supps :wall:)

Just wondering if anyone else has found their cycle has gone up the creek since TTC? It's just strange because i'm trying not to think about it so much, but i just don't know when to expect AF and when to do the testing as i'm really not sure if from last month my cycle is now going to be a 33 day one. Just don't know what to do, i suppose it's just going to be one of those things where i'll need to take a clean pair of knickers and stock up my handbag with Sanitary towels just in case! :)

since ciming off the pill my cycles have gone from 28 days to 28-41 days! :wall: I also had lots of pregnancy signs but i wasnt :cry:

It's strange because i came off the pill over 6 months ago to give my body a bit of time to "normalise" and it's been exactly the same as previous to TTC, 27-28 day cycles without being late ever. The same before i went onto the pill, you could set your clock by me.

I have noticed at the moment i've got a really bad outbreak of spots, which occasionally occurs a few days or so before AF, although don't remember them being this bad before. But i've not got the normal sore boobs or irritability (although my husband i'm sure would say that i am :D) like i normally do the day or two before i'm due on.

Going to the docs today for a problem with my ear, going to ask them about short luteal phase and see what they say. :)

I haven't been on the pill or using any contraception since I was 19. EDIT - I'm 32 now :D
But from when I started TTC I have had my longest and shortest cycles ever. :?

libs said:
I haven't been on the pill or using any contraception since I was 19. EDIT - I'm 32 now :D
But from when I started TTC I have had my longest and shortest cycles ever. :?

So it's pretty common for your body to throw it's arms up and go "Hey, I don't know what's going on either"?. Some days I honestly wonder if it wouldn't just be easier not to know what my body normally does and when! Suppose it means you're not ever worrying about it! :)

Many thanks again for the responses. It's always nice to know that it's not just my body playing up and that i'm not bizarre or strange or having problems that I shouldn't! :)

AF will usually come 10-16 days after OV if thats any help as to when you due hun :hug: :hug:

Many thanks,

I've just come back from the doctor. Got an ear infection :(

Told him about the troubles since TTC with my cycle and the fact i was a little worried about Ov'ing so late in my cycle. He said that there could be reasons for this, but to take it easy, keep a monitor on what's happening with my cycles and that to try and relax, and that if i'm still having problems in a couple of months they can do some hormonal checks on me and see if that's maybe an issue. He said i shouldn't have any problems TTC as i'm young and fit :rotfl: and healthy, so that was positive. I'm surprised he didn't tell me i needed to lose weight in all honesty. I'm going to see what happens with my cycle this month as so far i'm 2 days late and have no AF symptoms as yet apart from a spotty face. If it doesn't work out this month i'm going to investigate a little further into the Agnus Castus I think, the couple of links i was given have been rather helpful in explainging all about what exactly it does. Although i have read somewhere you shouldn't take it while pregnant, but didn't see that in the article i read.

Might have to try and pin down my SIL and see if she knows anything about it, she's a nurse that's training to be a homeopathist.

apparently only a third of wonen get it. I was luck that i did other wise i would still not know and be waiting for my period.

With my first pregnancy I didn't have it, but with my second I bled on and off for about 2 weeks.

Hope this helps :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back