Implantation bleeding?

Checked cervix cause they say if it's low then it's AF but mines really high I can't even feel it

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Day 3 of spotting and its now brown

I've had a bit of watery brown too this evening. First noticed it on a loo trip around 5pm.

Mine this morning is now watery cm mixed with a ting of light pink x

Would a test show up? I started the spotting Thursday so been 4 days since

Can you test now? 🍀

I'm going to test mid week.

I've reached online and most websites are advising get to test 4-5 days after bleeding ends. I had the tiniest brown water spot yesterday but nothing so far today. So I am going to count today as day 1 after bleeding ends.

I'm still a bit crampy this morning but the cramp I have had has all been minimal. Nothing like normal pms.

How are you Louise? What have your pregnancy symptoms been? Nothing to severe I hope! Did you experience implantation bleeding at all?

Has your bleeding subsided now Emmalilly? How are you feeling?

Xxx

Yeah no bleeding today back to white cm. I'm feeling OK super tired sleeping from 10:30 till 8 lol so glad my little girl is allowing that

Update !!

ace0647a92891fa5f01a35ca08139435.jpg
f6935626d06786dedfe3ea514eb00ea9.jpg
8391c9a99df16aca51ff33b5bd387be5.jpg

Ooh, that's a faint positive! congratulations!

How are you feeling today?

I'm feeling OK lol. Don't have any symptoms I don't believe it. I only tested cos I woke feeling sick and had a dream of someone telling me to test lol xx

I've got one just didn't wanna use till I got a decent line. Will test with it tomorrow I think xx

Took another cheapie. I can see it but isnt as dark
95c19fd9f793d8c2549333292c01048b.jpg
3012dadb474aacbe260f42a2a75da7c3.jpg
c3df03b4032fe6972024595b0afe196a.jpg

Aww bless you!
Really pleased for you. Congrats hun xxx

Can you see the lines on latest pics hun? Quality is so much. Look so much better in person and on my phone xx

Quailty is so bad sorry..

I got a cracking headache and alot of watery cm

Yes I can just about make the line out.

I had my urine sample results back. I don't have a water infection but Dr explained that there was cervical mucus mixed with blood. He said that it could be 2 things: implantation bleed or break through bleed (will research this, don't know much about it).

I have to wait until my period is due before testing. I have long cycles and my period isn't due until 25th May. I can't wait that long though. So I'm going to buy a 2 test pack, I'll test this weekend and then on the 25th, that is if AF doesn't show before then.

I've felt a few twinges today, on and off queasiness and I've just sat down and feel like I could happily go to bed.

I hope your headache subsides soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back