Implantation bleeding?

EmmaLilly22

Reaction score
CD18 today. Not sure when I ovulated.

Had blood when I wiped this morning. 2nd wee was just tiny bit of brown and not had anything since.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

As far as I know, I think implantation bleeding is likely to occur at about 7DPO I believe so it would depend on when you ovulated I think. How long is your typical cycle?

Cycles are all over the place because I have pcos.

Last few months I was only getting to CD14. Last cycle was 35days x

Hey lovely,

Is it light pink or brown tinged? If it's bright red blood it might be an early AF. Implantation bleeding isn't bright red.

Light pink this morning and just tiny bits of brown/pink when I wipe. I've not long been and it was very light in colour and hardly anything on TP xx

When I went toilet this morning first time when it happened. There was quite abit and it was pink mixed with cm x

Look like it's getting abit heavier so guessing early AF :(

I'm sorry honey, but you're not out until its bright red. How long have you been TTC if you don't mind me asking. x

I already have a little girl that's 2 years old. Took me over 3years to conceive her.

Been trying since last September hun xx

Bleeding hasn't got like a heavy period but it's now dark pink/red, isnt reaching my pad thou, just on TP

CD19 has just been pink/red blood only when wiping. Hasn't reached my pad

Hi EmmaLilly

It's so refreshing to read that you have been experiencing the same as me!

Last Saturday when wiping late afternoon I noticed the tissue stained with pink water. It was the same the next day. The following day it had a string of brown gooey cm (can't describe any other way!) The next day I was convinced AF was rearing her ugly head as I had shiny cm mixed with bright red blood. None of it had reached my underwear, it was only when wiping. It was like this all day. On the 5th day (thurs) it changed to water again, this time brown. I also had dots of brown gooey cm again. Yesterday I literally had dot of watery brown, like it was coming to an end.

I'm bone dry this morning. I was yesterday too, but I had the odd watery brown.

I've read that if you suspect implantation, then it is best to wait 4-5 days before testing. I did test on Tuesday and had a negative result.

I've had other symptoms:

Mild cramping - not a patch on my usual cramps during totm.
Sickness/queasiness - I haven't vomited but feel sick occasionally.
Slight heartburn.
headache last few days.

Have you had any symptoms? How is your bleeding now?

It's so nice to hear I'm not the only person aswell lol.

Bleeding still hasn't reached my underwear majorly. Got afew dots on my pad. Bleeding is red watery & nothing on what my usual periods are.

I had cramps the first day the spotting/bleeding started (CD18)

Didn't have any cramping yesterday (CD19) till tea time when I had a sore lower back

I've been feeling sick on and off but not actually been sick, headache and tiredness.

Gosh, you really are similar to me. I had ruled out implantation bleeding by Tuesday because my Google searches were coming back with implantation bleeding lasting usually a couple of hour but anything up to 2 days! I dug a little deeper and dipped into forums to read pregnant ladies who had experienced much longer bleeds. Mine has been 6 days, that is if I don't have any spotting today.

I have been trying to remember the early days when pregnant with my son. But I didn't find out until I was 5 weeks with him. I thought I had flu because I was vomiting and couldn't stop. Had minimal energy and headaches. I was prescribed medication for the sickness in the end.

I'm currently on CD25. This all started on CD18 for me. My period isn't due for just over another week. Since Christmas I skipped a period completely and have been having longer length cycles - 32 days.

It's more frustrating with the not knowing isnt it.

I can remember having implantation bleeding with my little girl who is now 2 years old. It was literally just pink blood and only the once.

Let's hope we both get an answer soon x

Oh for sure, the wait is agony. I worry that I am fantasising symptoms, like the nausea. I'm not but I just can't stop thinking about the possibility that I am.

Just been to the loo and have gooey brown cm. Not a lot, almost like a couple of dots (slightly bigger than a pin prick but not as big as a pea) annoyingly I can't upload pics on here, saying that I doubt anyone would want to see! Far tmi! !

Keep me updated with how you are xxx

My bleeding has slowed even more. Hardly anything when I wipe now xx

Mine has halted too. Still got some niggly cramps though every now and again and have that heavy feeling as though I am on IYKWIM

I've not had cramps since CD18 when it first started. Hardly anything when I wipe but if I check up there, it's still light blood

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back