Implantation Bleeding?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by mulderitsme, Mar 27, 2016.

1. mulderitsme

mulderitsme Active Member

Long story short - period was late - thought I was pregnant - period started but it's been a lot lighter than usual, some red, some watery pink & some brown & has lasted 2 days & 3rd day (today) nothing aside from a few smears of brown when I wipe. TMI sorry.

My periods usually last 5 days & are moderate to heavy.

I'm guessing I MUST have ovulated late, (to cause late period?) but I've from thinking I was pregnant, to thinking I am not & back & forward and I'm emotionally exhausted from it.

Does that sound like it could be implantation?? I don't wanna test if it's unlikely after the 2-3 day bleed. I never had it with my first baby so I know nothing about it. Is there pain? I felt a sharp pain in my side (like during ovulation soemtimes) over the last couple of nights.

2. scn

scn Well-Known Member

The only way to know is to test, good luck x

3. mulderitsme

Not sure when to test as if I ovulated late, I'm not sure when my period would have been due. Plus don't wanna test and get my hopes up of there's no possible chance. :/

4. mulderitsme

How long after implantation bleeding could I get a positive test result?

5. russellmuscle

russellmuscle Well-Known Member

When I got IB I tested the next day (9dpo) with a 10mui and got a very faint BFP but noticable.

However, I knew that I implanted 6dpo as had really bad cramping.

Id wait a few days after the bleeding and test with a more sensitive brand of tests.

Good luck.

xxxx

6. mulderitsme

I tested today & got another BFN. OH thinks I should just wait and see if I get a period next month & go from thefe, & that this months was a one off late/short/light period.