Implantation bleeding??!!

waaahhhhhhhhh exciting! i hope! just took another test cos im mad! the line is slightly stronger than before.. il try post a pic. xx

heres the latest test....:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Attachments

• IMG_4278.jpg
    IMG_4278.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 44
Well that's pink!!!!!! BOOOOMMM!!! Congrats xx

:dance::dance::dance:Hahaha BOOOM!! indeed... i feel like i cant get too excited yet as its still not bright pink lol! but that has defo gone darker in just a few hours..... oooh mama! i sure do hope its what i think it is ..... boom boom boom! :bfp: please turn into this!!! x

I would class that as a positive, I've had all sorts - evaps, fainter than that, ones like that, darker than that etc!
I have had so many as I go a BFP and just kept testing last time! I literally used 20 tests! The lines all varied, even on the same brand ones with the same wee! As they say, a line is a line (or at least it is when it's not an evap!)
If you use first morning wee, it will be way darker tomorrow. I did the same thing last time and I lasted until 3:45am and tested, lo and behold, it was a "pregnant" on a digi and a darker line on the Asda test. I think I was only 10 or 11 DPO. What are you again? Xx

i will be 12dpo today... just showed OH haha he could see it too... will test tomorrow again and see how it has developed hmmm. xx

girls im like excited but scared but happy but nervous..what the hell do i do now?? haha! should i be taking some vitamins and folic acid now?x

BFP Congrats!!!! Yeah get some folic acid, or pregnancy supplement ( I take pregnacare) phone the doctors tomorrow so you can start getting referred to the midwife. Stop smoking/drinking/eating raw meat/ etc etc, and do a massive happy dance round the house!!!!! Xxx.

Hahaha i will be! ive been dancing since 10am!!! : ) i have bad cramps and back ache tonight tho! keeps coming and going! is this normal! oh im soooooo excited!!! xxxx

Yup, very normal I had them for weeks when I was preg earlier this year and just got my bfp again last week and had them on and off. Apparently it's to do with your uterus stretching! Lets hope that bean is getting nice and comfy in there for a happy 9 months! xxx.

So... I have tested this morning... And I don't even think I can see a line today.... Gutted :( anyone had experience with this? Confussed!!! X

Is it the same test hon or a different one? Did you drink a lot before bed or anything? X x

Yes it's the same brand of test, I drank waTer before bed but wouldn't say excessive amounts... So odd :( x

Maybe it's because if it was implantation bleeding on Sunday...then it's still too low to test Get a string line, but what has confused me is the faint lines yesterday... What should I do :( ? X

Sorry... Me again ha! Just checked the test and there is another faint line.... So maybe my levels aren't high enough yet? Who knows....? Any ideas? Il going insane here ha x

I had v similar last week on thurs good strong bfp on frer and 1-2 on digi then on sat frer bfn, was convinced I'd lost it then on mon strong bfp again on cb and digi 2-3 weeks so don't panic. Wait a couple of days and do a digi xxx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back