Implantation bleeding??!!

Thank you that has just cheered me up! Do you think I should get a frer? Or just wait til tomorrow, still feel like I did yesterday. I'm going to keep thinking its a positive. I'm only worried now about work, I do quite a bit of physical work and don't want It to ruin anything whilst I'm waiting! I was hoping for a stronger line so I could tell then to put me on lighter duties, but now I'm not sure what to do ha! It's so frustrating! X

Aw how annoying for you! I would still tell work if your at risk with heavy duties. Like you say keep thinking positive, after all a lines a line ;-) x x

in know, im just worried incase it has gone :( cant seem to take my mind off it. x

No wonder!! I would be the same hon. Did you do a digi yet? How many dpo are you? X x

i will be 13dpo today. af due tomorrow..so its still early i know... what do you all think of todays test? see pic.....:test::test::test::eh::eh::eh::eh:?

Attachments

• IMG_4309.jpg
    IMG_4309.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 19
just had lots of globs of browny thick cm too? god the sooner i get to work the better... will be able to take my mind of it all for a few hours... x

Im still really confused! done a digi tonight.... says not pregnant! :( not sure now but af if only die tomoro x

13 dpo is still early, i didn't get even a faint line until 16dpo and my period was a day late, try again tomorrow or the day after if you can xxx

Last edited:
Thankyou... I know I will do, I'm at the docs right now. Will see what she says ... Eek! Had more IB today too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back