Implantation bleeding??!!

pitterpatter

Reaction score
:eh: SO.... Today i experienced what i think might be implantation bleeding, i have a regular 28day cycle and not due on until this weds... hmm?? could i be? I also have tingly boobs, and lower back ache, been an emotional wreck lately and so tired! I have had a few bfn's in previous cycles, but not been symptom checking this month until this little surprise in my knicks today! sorry if TMI haha!

What do you all think? If it is then is it too early too test?

x

Sounds very promising indeed but you may need to wait a while for a positive test. What was the colour and amount? Has it stopped now?

It happened today around 1pm lasted until about 4pm i thought i was coming on so went the loo when i could as i was in work... it is like the very end bit of a period if you know what i mean. Stained my knicks with a browny red colour. All i have now is lower back pain and feel really bloated.

how long do you have to wait to test?

x

I think it could be it! :) although it might drive you mad, I would wait until at least Tuesday, Wednesday ideally, although others on here might advise differently. I got mine on a Monday night and didn't test positive until the following Sunday when I was due on. It just depends, but definitely give it a few days.

I got mine on the Monday and BFP on Thurs. good luck! Xx

Ooooh im excited... but trying not o get my hopes up after all, i think i will try wait until tuesday... : ) never thought id get the bleeding bit but when i seen it i thought hmmm hello there! I was telling my OH tonight about it haha, he was like how can you be all excited over some brown cm haha ..men eh!

x

Ooooo sounds exciting, good luck x

Thankyou for all you responses... im so desperate to test today! its my day off work and im trying my hardest not to go out and but a test ....

x

From memory, once you get the bleeding, it takes another 2-3 days for HcG to make its way into urine, so don't be disheartened if its a BFN. My BFP after implantation bleeding was 3 days later and still fairly faint. Xx

Yeah i know.. i know that if i did do it today it would just be a negative probably cos it woudl be too early, so im going to be a good girl and leave it until tues/weds. grrr so hard tho. I already 'feel' pregnant which is odd, i just really hope all these symptoms are the right ones and that fianlly it has stuck!

wishing you all sticky little beans : )

xxx

Well it didnt take long for me to go and test! im a fool haha! and guess what..Bfn... but im not giving up...i knew it would be too early, i just wanted to see if anything might have happened... oh how i hate the wait!!! Anyone else got positive stories of implantation bleeding leading to BFPS???

x

...so ive jus looked back at the test.... i dont know if my eyes are failing me but it looks like a really ...like really fait line....???

here it is...not sure if its clear enough??? x

Attachments

• Photo on 10-06-2013 at 12.34.jpg
    Photo on 10-06-2013 at 12.34.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 55
I see that! I haven't heard much of evaps on that type of test, only the one step ones! I can't see the colour though - to the naked eye, is it pink? I would be getting excited now if I was you! X

haha its there isnt it? i keep looking at the test... its got a very faint pink tinge to it, its so faint though...yes im getting excited, but want a darker line before i tell OH cos he will go mad i tested too early lol! will have to take another test tomorrow aswell... x

I am exactly like that too! Trying so hard to wait until 10DPO this month. I'm on about 6 or 7 at the moment *i think* I wasn't really sure if I ovulated or not.
I reckon if you test tomorrow with fmu then it will be darker. Unless anyone else has experience of these tests giving evaps. I've never seen it though xx

Also just checked then... and had the stretchiest EWCM ive ever seen... hmm? is that a sign too? x

If that's a tesco test then I had my BFP with that at about 10dpo. Thought it was a BFN after 3 minutes, then got in the shower when I got out I had a super faint line. Oh couldn't even see it. Next day had another very faint positive then the following day a BFP on a digi. So I would say its looking good :) don't want to get your hopes up but I would say that's the start of your BFP :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back