• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Implantation bleeding?

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
How much blood/pink cm is normal if implantation occurs? When would this occur? I'm just clutching at straws really as af is due 14th for me and I had some pink cm xxx

wow I have no idea hun but didnt wana read n run will have a look now xx

Implantation Bleeding

One of the less known pregnancy symptoms is the slight bleeding and spotting that can be caused when the fertilized egg begins to implant itself into the uterus. This is known as "implantation bleeding" and it usually takes place between 3 to 6 days after fertilization.
Once the egg becomes implanted in the uterus - congratulations, you are no longer wondering about pregnancy symptoms, you are indeed pregnant. At this point you might notice a little bit of red or pink spotting. Not all women experience implantation bleeding so it is not considered one of the most obvious pregnancy signs.

from this site

http://www.womens-health-questions.com/pregnancysymptoms.html

I found this to be interesting xx
The earliest pregnancy symptoms include abdominal cramping that feels like menstrual cramps. This cramping is not, however, associated with menstrual bleeding. Instead of that, you might experience light vaginal spotting or mucus discharge. This very light bleeding occurs a bit earlier than your expected normal periods. The spotting is lighter in color than the normal menstrual blood, and doesn't last as long either. These earliest signs of pregnancy -- abdominal cramping and spotting -- are also known as implantation symptoms of pregnancy.
Increased need to urinate is a common early sign of pregnancy that occurs shortly after conception, and prevails for several weeks. Some pregnant women may also have difficulty in urination, and a few may experience discomforts with it. The reason for the need to empty the bladder frequently may be connected with the changes in the reproductive organs after pregnancy has become established. The supply of blood is increased to all the organs concerned with the reproductive process, shortly after conception. Partly because of this congestion, and partly because of the embryonic development, the uterus becomes altered in a number of ways. These early changes may irritate the bladder causing the increased need to urinate. All the bladder symptoms gradually disappear by the fourth month, but become prominent again towards the end of pregnancy.

Hmm very interesting as I have had pale pinky CM for the past 3-4 days! And v. v. mild cramping! :confused:

yeh me too but that could have been the end of AF too as it seemed to last forever!!! x

Thanks girls but sadly it was just the witch :( xxx

ahhh sorry hun :( it happens to the best of us. Do you have twins?? xx

we have twins in our family too....and none of my female cousins have had them yet...so could be my turn xx

:yay: I think it'd be so cute having twins. Double trouble! x x

Last edited:
even the fortune teller who told me i would have my first baby at 35 and marry someone with a short name beginning with S told me i would have twins...lol xx

Gotta say, I don't believe in having fortunes read but I do hope it's true! Twins would be amazing. x x

well i didn't until tis woman got a few things scarily spot on...lol...i was very cinical...but my mate dragged me along about 2 and a half years ago. she was very good..xx

Would be great if the twins bit was true, hope it is hun. x x

yeah...at least it gets it over and done with in one go..ha ha....twins with first pregnancy too, you dunno how much harder it is than one...cos you never had to deal with just one. ha ha....2 boobies and 2 babies...one on each...lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back