well i tested...........

Huddsgirl

Reaction score
and it was a BFN :cry: :cry:
i was due on yesterday so maybe its too early..........maybe.
ah well really thought it was the month for me.
i also had some more CM this morning in my knickers (tmi) i have had quite alot this week...... is this a sign. im just clutching at straws now

:hug: :hug:

thats a good question, is increase cm around af a sign of bfp?

anyone know?

I was due on yesterday to and just tested and got the BFN that i didn't want xxx

Sorry hun x

Don't give up girls...it's not over til AF arrives! As I keep saying, I got a BFN on day AF was due, then BFP 4 days later.

Yes increased CM can be a sign. Don't mean to be forward, but how do your boobs feel?! That was my first sign.

Hang in there and good luck! :pray:

Yeah mine don't even feel tender in the slightest and i know from being PG before that thats always a tell tale sign for me, oh well i'll have more fun trying for next month....lol

hiya,

well i def have increased CM.... and boobs dont feel so tender, but sometimes feel a bit painful... like a twinge?

and did get the butterflys in my stomach...

i tested 2 days ago, that was CD30 it was BFN... am going to wait a few wmore days and see what happens.

well my nipular area is a lil sensitive but nothing that painful . but the cm has just been constant the last week and a bit, cause i was confused that it might be ov. ah well who knows guess ill just have to wait a lil longer

Yeah i think im going to wait until next week then thats a def, Good luck hun xxx

i am going to give it until this weekend i think.....

i have had increased cm for a good few days now....

god knows whats going on!!!

:pray: for us all.

lets pray its too early for us all.
last time when i had ellie i didnt show positive untill 5 weeks pregnant so lets hope its the same this time around.
come on girlies think positie
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

hi, good luck girls, i too have done a test and was a BFN, my AF was due last Sunday and still no sign, so i am testing again at weekend or tomorrow, i also have increased CM but my boobs arent sore or anything, i have had a few stomach cramps and butterflies/ feeling sick.
I am really confused?

Lets :pray: that we all get a BFP this month!! xxx :hug:

Im throwing some borrowed babydust around for us all.......lol

One of us at least has to be pregnant.....

xxxxxxx

sara,

similar to me!!!

af due last weekend, was a no show...

boobs not sore, but getting loads of butterflies and cm...

i tested 2 days ago and it was a negative.....

think i will wait till weekend to see what happens.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back