Implamentation Bleeding...

Pudds86

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Just wondering how long past ovulation would you see implamentation bleeding? Do most people have it, and what is it like?

Just curious and wondering what to look out for. :eh:

Did anyone actually FEEL this happen?

x

I didn't have any implantation bleeding with either of mine, if it was to happen between 8-14 dpo I guess.
I had really wierd cramps from ov though which lasted til 8dpo
HTH x

just googled it its 10 - 14 days but normally stopps after a few days. I bled with my 2 for the first 3 months with bella and 2 months with alex at around 11 days or so onwards light heavy spot spot but always went brown after about 5hrs or something was very worrying i got early scans with both coz i was bleeding so bad. Hope you dont have it if your worried just ask your doc - they just told me to go to a&e and you go to the emergecy part minor injuries and they rush you through coz its bleeding and i got a scan they said the blood was clearing up so it was like few! i asked if i did the right thing and they said yes coz the doc had told me to come so i was lucky and still got my 12 weeks scans too x x x

just googled it its 10 - 14 days but normally stopps after a few days. I bled with my 2 for the first 3 months with bella and 2 months with alex at around 11 days or so onwards light heavy spot spot but always went brown after about 5hrs or something was very worrying i got early scans with both coz i was bleeding so bad. Hope you dont have it if your worried just ask your doc - they just told me to go to a&e and you go to the emergecy part minor injuries and they rush you through coz its bleeding and i got a scan they said the blood was clearing up so it was like few! i asked if i did the right thing and they said yes coz the doc had told me to come so i was lucky and still got my 12 weeks scans too x x x

ur lucky, my emergancy scan cos I was bleeding took 4 days....:wall2:

wow thats a long time i had mine waited in emergency and then whhn i got through i had to wait in a back room for about 20 mins till they dissided to scan me even quicker with alex coz i had the same with belle x

I didnt have any bleeding but oh boy did I have the cramps for about 2 hours on and off - it was then that I said to OH - this is implantation cramps, I think Im going to be pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back