Signs of ovulating..

lea554

Reaction score
Hey, just wondering if people could tell me if they get any signs/symptoms that they are ovulating, rather than solely relying on opk's/charts, etc?

Im curious as this is my first month ttc after coming off the pill, so I have no idea what symptoms i will get/am likely to get. I want to see what happens to my natural cycle first, before I go into the realms of opk's, etc. According to the ticker, I should be ovulating tomorrow.

Just wondering if there are any physical signs I should keep me eye on, else I can see my ovulation time sailing past me, with me being none the wiser!

Thank you very much
:)

Hiya!

I think I ovulated 2 weeks ago but only because I had tons of EWCM (egg white cervical mucus). I'm not 100% sure it was ovulation though because I don't really suffer from cramps or pains etc. I'm kinda guessing! lol :)

Good luck! :)

xxx

I get cramp on one side of my lower belly and my cm increases though I didnt get an ewcm this month only know I ovulated cause of opk result. I was worried I wouldnt recognise the signs either being in the pill for so long but I knew straight away the first time, check your dates and look out for any changes in your body, good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back