Impatiently waiting AF

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by D3bbie, Jan 29, 2016.

1. D3bbie

D3bbie Well-Known Member

This is my 3rd month off the pill and my first two cycles were 31 and 32 days long, OVing on day 17 and 19 according to FF. I temp and OPK test.

This month it said I ov'd earlier on day 15 (Pos opk on day 14). One app predicted my period to be wednesday, and FF said yesterday. Still no signs today at 16dpo. I've had cramping on and off since tuesday.

I really don't want to test just to be disappointed. Maybe I'm just having a long luteal phase. I keep thinking that my period will start any minute and it hasn't yet. Maybe overnight it will come.

2. PeanutButter

PeanutButter Well-Known Member

Fx for you xx

3. LittleDalla

LittleDalla Well-Known Member

You should do a test. You never know :)

4. D3bbie

D3bbie Well-Known Member

Still no sign of AF. I couldn't really sleep last night. I woke up at 1am to check she'd arrived and nothing. Then I woke at 6am and checked, then struggled to get back to sleep til my alarm went off at 6:45 to take my temp, which is up again today - I wonder if it's from the being awake though.

I'll test tomorrow morning if AF hasn't arrived by then. Too late for FMU today.