Mablestar - update 2nd Nov 1pm

Thanks everyone especially Claire for updating.

I was eventually allowed home at 5pm today until tomorrow morning. They are keeping a close eye on me and the baby which is good even though sometimes feels like too much. I have a scan tomorrow again and then some monitoring of baby's heartbeat for a few hours. So its each day as it comes, and wait and see. The waiting and uncertainty is very dificult to deal with, but each day baby stays in is a bonus so must stay positive.

Hope everyone else is keeping well. xxxxx

:hug: So glad baby is staying put for another day xx

Glad you've been allowed home overnight and baby is staying put at the moment! It sounds like you have got a great attitude to it and i'm sure baby will do better with your positive attitude-well done. :hugs:

Brilliant news mable - so pleased you can get a more relaxing night at home in your own surroundings. Good luck tomorow for scan , hope she is doing just as well as she did today. Don't you go lifting a finger and lay back and relax hun , thnking of you as I'm close to you in dates and it seems very worrying t
for you little one to be wanting to come out now. I agree with Frankie you have a great attitude , and remember we are all here for you when you need us. JJ

Hope little one stays put for a while, put your feet up and try to relax hun x All the best x

its been no problem updating for you at all and as I have had similar problems can kinda understand how you are feeling. Least you can snuggle up with OH and watch the tv and eat all night long lol. good lick for tomorrow and keep me posted xx

Thinking of u hon and hoping LO stays put for u a bit longer x x x

Good luck huni, hope you are okay and so is the ba. Thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back