Second time mum,saying Hi

lizzie bizzie

Reaction score
Hi every1 i'm Liz and new to this wed site.I have a 17 month old daughter,Ellie-May and im now 7 months pregnant with my second which is due on 7th April. I've enjoyed this pregancy alot more than the first and i haven't gained as much weight because ive been so busy looking after my toddler.You would think with me being young (im only 21) that id get my pre pregnant figure bk easily,but oh no.I used to be a size 12,now im 14/16,but hey ive got a beautiful daughter and 1 on the way. Well im here to chat if any1 wants too. :D

Hi there!

I am also going to be a second time mum, my daughter is 7months old and #2 is due in July!

Not long left for you now! You must be very excited and maybe nervous?!

hi , can u help me, im 10 weeks and it seems to be going very slow, is that normal, will it get faster, what will happen? :?:

Hi Sarah, when you say "going slow" do you mean as in time is going slow? if so then I suppose it is differant for everyone, depending on how you spend your days...I worked full time whilst PG with DD so It went pretty slow for me...I couldnt wait to leave!

By the way, if you think it's slow now...wait until the end!!!!! that really drags..

Maybe you could ask this question in the First Trimester boards and see if anyone else has the same due date etc..see how they are feeling.

Good luck to you, see you around the boards.

Hi Liz,
Do you mean you've only gone up 1 size at 7 months pregnant? If so than I'd say you're doing better than great. If you mean you never fully recovered before getting your pre pregnancy figure back before getting pregnant again then I can relate. My daughter is only 8 and a half months old and I'm 6 and a half months pregnant! So, of course I hadn't got back to normal yet when I got pregnant again. Well, hopefully we'll both be able to get it all off after this one. Let me know of any tips. Or if you just want to complain about it I'm good at that too! :) [/img]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back