• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm team.....

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
BLUE!!!!

You were right isobel :)

Baby was very chilled during the scan and was sucking his thumb!!!

Now for the hard bit... Boys names lol

I'll upload pics later when I'm on a laptop!!

Baby boy Skuse.jpg

Here's my little boy!

The only thing i got confussed about at the scan was at my 12 week scan they said i had a posterier placenta and at this scan she said its on the front wall so i prob won't feel alot of kicks atm. Well im certainly feeling kicks and i'm tummy moves when he does kick so i'm a tad confussed!

I can't wait to start buying stuff now :D

Last edited:
Wooo! Welcome to team blue :yay: Can't believe youve had your scan before me and I'm further along, lol!

Last edited:
Yay congrats x x woooohoooo for team blue x x

Congratulations!! Welcome to team blue!! xxx

wohooo team blue everyone is having boys lol

im stuck for names too its soo hard choosing boys names:whistle:

awww thats nice you will have one of each I thought girl for you so I got it wrong have fun buying everything blue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I feel loads and loads of kicks and you can clearly see him moving and kicking x in fact I was lay down last night after my bath and my OH was on the other side of the room and HE could see Seb kicking and rolling and moving x x it's amazing x I was told that I have a very high anterior placenta x x

Yay!! Congratulations!!!!!! My little boy was sucking his thumb too, it's so cute isn't it!

Can't believe how many are having boys!

I have anterior placenta too and although I only felt proper kicks at 17 weeks he makes up for it now! He has a right party in there! Lol

COngrats hun, wot a fab piccie! its so clear, wotta cutie xxx

I feel loads and loads of kicks and you can clearly see him moving and kicking x in fact I was lay down last night after my bath and my OH was on the other side of the room and HE could see Seb kicking and rolling and moving x x it's amazing x I was told that I have a very high anterior placenta x x

I've been feeling strong kicks for nearly 2 weeks now so thats why im confussed but she did say the placenta's not low! I'm gonna go back over my notes with what she's printed as 12 week scan def says its a posterier placenta and they def can't change where they are lol

congrats on team blue hun, and wow what a clear pic!!!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back