im 21+1 weeks and still feeling no movement/kicks, anyone else?

claire23

Reaction score
I feel like the only person over halfway through my pregnancy that hasnt felt any kicks atall yet, my 20 week scan was tuesday and they said he was all fine, my placenta is at the front which i know can cushion the kicks a bit but i thought i would feel something by now? any advice? xx

I haven't felt kicks as other describe but I can definitely feel something inside. More like little nudges every so often.

Don't worry about it hun, a few more weeks and you'll feel every little kick and punch.

Is this your first?
With my dd I didn't feel her til about 23 weeks

Try not to worry hun, im 25 tmrw and still not feeling much only felt my first proper kick i think last week maybe the week before then just nudges and had nothing for days till last night

Iv got my placenta at the front and it really does cushin it all, also if she kicks into ur inside rather than outwards you dont feel it either, At my scan today she was kicking away and I couldnt feel anything dont worry you will start to feel little kicks in a few weeks hun xxx

Claire I'm just over 20 weeks and can't say for definate I've felt anything. Thought I felt a few bubbles popping the other day nut apart from that zilch!!

Got my scan tomorrow so will see where my placenta is then.

But I know how you feel with being over half way and no feelings yet xx

i didnt feel anything til 23 weeks. anterior placenta's curse im afraid

My placenta was at the front when i was pregnant with my daughter, i dont think i felt any movement until i was around 24 weeks!
I wouldnt worry, you will be able to feel more as baby grows :)

yes it is my first cazzlou :) im glad i'm not the only one feeling things later i was a bit worried, people have been saying at work ect... "you will be moaning when it keeps you awake all night" but i actually don't mind i just want to feel my little man moving for reassurance more than anything :) xxx

I have an anterior placenta too and I didn't start to feel movement properly until 20 weeks. Even now (25 weeks) I only feel movement at certain times of the day usually an hour or so after I have eaten and I don't usually feel anything unless I sit down and really concentrate so if you are a really busy person who never stops you may just be missing movements. I wouldn't worry too much at the moment.

My placenta was anterior with both boys and I didn't feel anything until after 20 weeks. By the time you do start feeling them they're quite big though so you do get nice strong kicks quite quickly :love:

I only started to feel things a few days ago and even then it isn't every day, and is only very very faint pops and nudges. I think most of the time I'm so busy running around I don't get chance to notice it - the few times I have felt something have been late on in the evening when I've finally sat down for 5 mins!! Plus I always seem to have a fullish bladder when I do feel it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back