I'm super pissed off

confuzed 88

Reaction score
I'm so pissed off right now I don't know whether to scream or cry :'(
basically we have been married 2 years n there's someone else like a thirdwheel in our relationship, his bloody friends!there's 2of em and theyre brothers

they are always calling him, and coming around at ridiculous times like 11at night,see him 2-3times a week they call him all day n night, sometimes even 1am in the bloody morning!! anyways I'm just getting super pissed about it, his friends turned up now at this time n they've gone out, n coz I'm upset my oh says I'm being unfair n that he hardly sees them, n he spends everyday with me...am I being unfair?

my friends never call me at stupid times, I never meet up in the middle of the night..
iv just had enough... he says he never complains when I meet my friends, I hardly see them as I'm either at work or having to split my time between.his family n my own every weekend

I wana cry so much :'( just fed up of his friends calling n turning up everynight.

i know how you feel hun... and your not being unfair at all.. seriously who turns up gone 11pm and expects there friend to go out (apart from them).. do they have a life???

with my OH it feels like his prioritys are

1.Football
2.Friends
3. Me

he mite not see it that way but thats they way i see it or feels..

he's got the cheek to ignore me so I'm sleeping in the other room on the sofa, erghh he pisses me off so bad

you should have booted him out the bed...bloody cheek!

your not being unreasonable hun, id be well pissed off if oh's friends turned up at all times of night or were ringing all the time (luckily for me oh would also hate that lol)
I think you are perfectly right to tell him your not happy about it, if nothing else he needs to learn he wont be able to be doing things like that when the baby comes....put your foot down :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back