god im like a bloody yoyo

Tori

Reaction score
One minute me n rob are getting along fine, the next we're fighting n being petty, yelling at each other etc. God my hormones are all over the place :( one min im happy n we are gettin along fine next, he treats me like crap, no respect n we;re arguing again :cry: I just wanted us to be friends but be treated with respect. Not be used n he only sees me n leah when it suits him. He treats me like im a bit of crap on his shoe when hes out with his mates, but then when he wants to see leah hes really nice. Im the one that chasin him to let him know how leah is, i send him photos of her cos i know he misses her etc n i get nothing. Im not expectin much but bit of respect would be nice :cry: :cry:

Can you lay some ground rules down and make some fixed times, days etc when he sees Leah? It is not fair on you or her if he just sees her when he wants, maybe you could arrange some times when it's good for you and you could maybe do something for you then as well, haircut, meeting a mate for coffee etc??? after all you work full time as well so why should you have to accomodate him all the time? maybe he would start to respect you more if he knows that you wont let him walk all over you? (oh gosh I hope this dosnt sound too harsh, it's not meant to be)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

oh hun, you cant keep going on like this its not good for you or leah, you need to sit down and really talk to him or write him a letter if thats not possible, because at the end of the day hun you deserve so much better than this.

If he cant respect you and leah then he shouldnt be part of any of your lifes, unless they are on your terms, who has looked after her all this time eh, i certainly dont think its him.

Im sorry to be going off on one but you know how i feel but you have to do whats right for you,

you know where i am hun anytime ring or text if you need me for a chat or anything ok

hope your ok. :hug: :hug:

Hun I'm sorry your having a rough time of but, and sorry if I sound like a bitch I don't mean too, he only treats you this way because you allow him too. Be strong and firm and the git won't know whats hit him. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I was with my ex for 7 yrs and in that time he lied, cheated, was violent and just a general arsehole. As soon as i stood up to him he was like a snivelling little boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back