I'm still pro choice but.....

Bitch! Dirty nasty slapper. She should never have been accommodated like that by the hospital. I am also a firm believer in karma. She will get hers one day! :evil:

boils my piss!

hope you start to feel better soon, i had a laprascopy 8 years ago for ectopic, I woke in a room on the maternity ward of all places as there were no other beds available, needless to say i had to discharge myself that night as it make the heartbreak a thousand times worse hearing all the babies crying. I spent that night in agony at home.

The thing that i found hard was that everyone around me was concerned for me, whereas i didnt care about me i was grieving my loss.

Take time to grieve, anger will be a big part of it too, but dont deny it.

sending you a huge bag of love x

Thats shocking. Its a good job it wasnt me in there! :evil: I happen to be anti abortion but dont inflict my views on others, i am so sorry for the loss of your baby, having to make a desision with an eptopic must be awful, i am so sorry :hug: I hope you contiue to TTC and have a happy heathy 9 months.

I would have found that lady totally offensive and would not have tolerated it, i would have asked for either her or me to be removed from that ward. I would have been very upset by her comments. I am amazed nooone else complained (not about her choices which are her choices but the manner in which she stated her intentions) this was totally uncalled for in a ward of people with potential mc or having had a mc.

Shocking! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back