• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im still here....

Chazabell

Reaction score
Hiya girls....

Im still here, ive been popping on and off here to see who's where etc etc, but not posting as i wanted to relax and 'forget' about TTC.

But i guess i belong in this section now :( missed my bloods in Dec as my dates went haywire. AF arrived CD26 this time, so im now due for my bloods on 24th Jan.

What have i missed???

xxxx

Hi hun was wondering where you were glad your ok. December was a quiet month for bfps hoping Jan will be better. I have my 21 bloods on the 20th so we should get our results around the same time x x

Hi Chazabell,

Glad you're ok Hun!

Good Luck for your bloods not too long to wait now.

I think I need to join you girls in this section too, well i'm gonna use this and TTC but there's not many of us left now from when we first started trying..

xx

I know what you mean Maybe, it seems like we are the last few still waiting for our turn :(

Hopefully Jan/ Feb will be our month. I feel like im being left behind by everyone :( xxx

hi chazabell, nice to see you still on here. hope ur ok hunny xx

Hiya Chaz :)

I'm not looking forward to the girls i joined with poppping out their babies - that is when i think i'll officially consider myself left behind ;)

Not missed much really. Same old.

Just a waiting game in this section, but it could be worse :good:

Hey, good to see you again. :)

I took a little break over Christmas but back to trying now. I'm going for my 21 day bloods three days after you.

Hope we all get some good news soon. :dust:

I'm still here too and now officially belong in this section - I am now officially on my 13th cycle although if you count the 7 cycles before that when I was trying and had no choice to go back on the pill I would actually be on cycle 20.

I am trying to make an appointment for the docs next week to start the ball rolling.

I definately feel left behind now. BUT these things happen for a reason and whats meant for you will not pass you by.

Good luck girls x x x

Me and my OH have different doctors, so once we have some results from my bloods, he's gonna go and have his swimmers looked at.

Although he has a strong feeling that this month is our month....which he's never felt before. So fingers crossed to us all!

Im glad i have you guys, weve kept it a secret from all of our friends and family (apart from a couple) and one of my friends is moaning that everyone is having a baby and shes not bla bla bla and she's sooo broody its just not fair on her bla bla bla.......she's one of these "im so hard done to" people. She makes me just wanna scream in her face.......ive tried for 12 months and its not fair, she and her fella had a termination 2 years ago because of a "drunken mistake"

Sorry i had to rant xxx

I'm the same hun - no one knows apart from a couple of close friends but thats it,
Makes it really hard when people are so insensitive about things they have done - a drunken mistake is not a reason in my eyes.

Doctors next Tuesday for me so hopefully they won't turn round and tell me to come back when I've been trying for 2 years - I'm going to tell them that I started trying in 2009 but had to go back on pill and been trying again since Jan 2010

I just want to get the answers straight away though - its the waiting for appointments that will drive me insane!

And rant away! Thats what we are all here for!

A drunken mistake is no reason in my eyes either, but its a basis to start a huge debate!

My OH friends got married in the summer and they have announced they are trying for a baby, and i almost feel like were in competition now even tho they have no idea we are trying, its so frustrating sometimes.

We both have a good feeling about this month, im off work on hol untill 29th Jan so im not "too tired for sex" ha ha and im doing some excersize and ive had clear EWCM for the last 3 days.

What else have you been trying Bonny?? xx

I've tried:
Preseed
BD every other day for whole month
BD every 3rd day for whole month
BD every day for 1 week around fertile period
Temp charting
Accupuncture
Legs in the air
Big knickers on afterwards to keep the swimmers in!
Moon cup to keep swimmers in
Relaxed approach by not thinking about it for 3 months
Pregnacare conception vitamins

Not sure what else I can try to be honest!

Whats this pre seed?? Seen a few people mention it, but have no idea what it is, and also.....moon cup?? Ha ha.

Sounds like youve tried everything tho, i would just relax and let nature take its course. I stopped thinking about TTC when my AF arrived in Nov, i just enjoyed Christmas and got drunk. Im now getting my bloods done, and considering asking my fella to take some tablets to aid his swimmers....

Although i doubt he has much of a problem if any as he is 1 of 6, his mum is 1 of 7 and his dad is 1 of 8, and his sister and brother both have 4 kids each...so im hoping hes fairly fertile lol xxxx

Preseed is a sperm friendly lubricant that helps the sperm stay alive longer so that they can get to their final destination!
Moon cup is a menstrual cup that I use during my periods - I slip it in on fertile days so the sperm doesn't fall out when I'm asleep or as soon as I stand up!

I also tried the not thinking about it all too for 3 months and that didn't really do anything for me apart from make me realise that I really want this to happen so badly.

Good luck with your bloods - Got doctors on tuesday for first appointment - am hoping that it doesn't drag out for years and years now.
This is really starting to wear me down.

Hi chezza I have been lurking too but trying not to get too obsessed we are now awaiting sperm analasis and also im waiting til next month to have my 21 day bloods

Were off for a sperm analysis if AF arrives this week xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back