Hi all

Hi Girls,

Yes of course, I'll finish the last bit as I stopped when I got preggers and I'll send it on next week, PM your address Dita.

I'm pregnant pretty much every other month too, I reckon it would be unlikely that bad sperm would get to fertilize each time.

I was on Dianette for years and I fear that to be the source of my problems as it's estrogen only- no progesterone!

My cycles are a bit longer, 32 at the shortest, they go longer when I take AC though.

xx

Hey, just read this and it got me wondering about low estrogen and proestrogen and birth control. Maybe you were on one that was estrogen only and now have low proestrogen. I was on depo provera which is proestrogen only and Im low estrogen! I was on it for 7 odd years. Im wondering if this is a factor and link to our problems?

Last edited:
Mmmm that's interesting laura, I guess I don't know for sure but I do always find things here in LTTTC that we have in common.

I'm going to ask about it on Tuesday.

xx

Girls, I will dig out research from Oz I found online about the pill making things worse, its a very long read but very interesting, it helped me understand some things that were going on with my body(I was on Dianette as well).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back