I'm starting to get really scared now! 12wk scan on mon

BBaby

Reaction score
As the title says I have my 12 week scan on Monday and am starting to feel really scared!

This will be the first scan I've had and I'm so worried ..... I think I've read far too much but I'm convinced it will be an empty sac or a mmc.

I normally sleep like a baby but have struggled the past few days and just have a nervous knot in my stomach.

Oh is convinced it will be fine and I've no reason to think otherwise, but even so.

I have literally been counting the days down the last 12 weeks but now it's almost here I don't want to go!

Xxxx

It's understandable to be scared even more so with everything that's been going on in here the last month. But you will be fine as soon as you see your baby your fears will melt away and it will be amazing and don't forget we want pics x

You'll be fine my dear :)
I was panicking , made myself sick and everything scratched my arm up I was so scared!
Totally wasn't worth the panic and as soon as she showed me my baby I calmed down and was amazed.
It's one of the best things in the world :)

Try to relax I'm sure you've nothif to worry about, I know it's hard but try not to read the awful stories unless your suffering the same & need to chat about it. Because you can worry yourself for no reason :)

I look forward to seeing your bub :)

Xxx

BBaby Monday is going to be amazing, you're wee baby is going to be kicking and waving and everything is going to be fine. I cant wait to see a picture. Good luck, try stay calm and relax over the weekend. Maybe try going a big long walk so you're shattered and you sleep tonight xxx

BBaby Monday is going to be amazing, you're wee baby is going to be kicking and waving and everything is going to be fine. I cant wait to see a picture. Good luck, try stay calm and relax over the weekend. Maybe try going a big long walk so you're shattered and you sleep tonight xxx

I second this!!! We can't wait to see your pic. We're still following your progress xxxx

Try to remember that you're much more likely to have a happy result than not. Good luck I'm sure you'll be fine :) xx

be positive ! if you had an empty sack you would of miscarried by now I had an empty sack and miscaarid at 6 weeks you have nothing to worry about xx

You will be fine. it is absolutely magical seeing your little one. I got to see mine early because of some bleeding but once you see the little one and hear it's heartbeat you will quickly relax. Try not to worry and enjoy your scan xxxxxxx

You'll be fine and so will baby. Enjoy it xxx

We are all sending you lots of positive thoughts for Monday, it will all be fine and your little baby will be wriggling around in there wondering what all the fuss is about, can't wait to see your pics

Michelle xc

Thanks so much everyone,means a lot! Xxx

I've been shopping with my sister for 7hrs today for a wedding outfit for my sil wedding next Saturday (wanted to leave it as late as possible as I didn't know how big I might be)

Had a mini meltdown in the m&s changing room when I got the spanx underwear dress thingy stuck, I was crying my eyes out lol but think it was a build up of everything ( I don't normally do crying)

Thanks again, you will certainly be getting an update monday afternoon! Xxxx

Last edited:
Good luck on Monday, I'm having mine too! I've been really chilled out about it....until now! Despite having sore and massive boobs, tired after only short periods of walking, increased sense of smell and a slight pot belly, I still can't get my head around the fact that there is a baby in there. I keep thinking I'm making it up. Need this scan so that I can accept what's going on down there.
All the best! I'm sure we'll both be fine.
Hope you found an outfit xx

Thank u! And good luck to you too, hopefully we will be comparing scan photos on Monday :)

I did get my outfit sorted a lovely monsoon dress, Kurtz Geiger shoes and bag and fascinator from debenhams, so good to go now!xxx

OMG I so know how you feel. I am going for a scan on Thursday and I will be 8w5d and I think it's going to be the first time I barf cause I am so nervous. I won't look until my oh says all is fine. I kinda want to plug my ears too so I can hear the tech if something. Is wrong I am sure all is fine but you don't really know till you see that's heart a beating

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back