Had my 12wk scan am only 10 wks

gems

Reaction score
Had my 12 wk scan today and I am only 10wk 4days pregnant so still got a little while 2 go yet til i'm 12 wks. It was lovely seeing the baby it was moving and kicking its little legs and i loved seeing its heartbeat. My partner is convinced its a boy now coz of how it was moving lol. I got some pics and will post them over the wkend.

Gemma x x x

Glad you got to see the baby, but how frustrating is it to be "put back", eh? I was only a few days out with my dates, but when you're ticking off the days till you get to 13 weeks, it's such a blow to go back down, I know.

Does this mean you'll get another scan in a couple of weeks? I had a scan at 9 weeks and then one at 11.5 weeks and there was a considerable difference in the size/detail of the baby as seen on the screen (and no doubt in our stomachs - it's no wonder those first weeks are so tiring).

xxx

This happened to me, I thought I was 12 weeks pregnant and went for my dating scan to find out I was only 9 weeks 2 days. Although I was very disappointed, I was also very pleased that everything was OK.

I am going private for another scan at 13 weeks as I want to check that everything is still OK, really its just another excuse to see my baby again.

preg.png

hi

glad all is ok, i was put back with this pregnancy, i had a scan and in fact was only 10 weeks and 2 days, but i thought i would get another scan at 12 weeks, when i went back to see doc, nope they just used the last scan i had.. i was dissapointed, but got to have another scan at 14 weeks anyway afterall..

Yeah this happened to me was very peed off :)

Ah well I'm nearly 12 weeks now!!! Its annoying having to repeat 2 weeks lol!

xxx

i got put back too. had my first scan at 14+5 weeks but they said i was only 13+2 weeks! it meant i spent an extra 10 days in 2nd tri- but it still flies!
glad all is well!
x

godluck for the next appt :)

everything will be fine just dont overdo stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member