• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm so uncomfortable I've just cried!

Lexusno1

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm only 25 weeks and I'm so uncomfortable. Left side, right side, flat back, propped up, I'M SO UNCOMFORTABLE!!

I'm so tired, work is SHIT and I wanted an early night and now all I can do is wipe tears from my face while lying in a fat heap! I don't think my shit springy mattress is helping matters but I just want to be comfy and fall asleep!

God help me in a few weeks when I'm bigger. I'm dreading it, I really am :-(

Aww bless you hun, that sounds awful. I hope you manage to get a good night sleep and feel better tomorrow x

Awww big *hugs* sweetheart!!!! Hope you get some sleep soon!

x x x x

Aww hun, can't be easy for you especially having to make it into work too, can you book a half day just to try and catch up or something? Hope you can get comfy soon x

i dont like my mattress i find lying on my left with a pillow between my knees help granted the pillow always end up on the floor though

aww honey :-(

im sleeping ok atm but all the time im awake im really uncomfortable whether im sitting or standing or whatever im always aching and my back feels twisted.

Maybe it might be an idea to invest in one of those pregnancy support pillows? x

i have a pillow and its shit im not even as far on as u lex and im up in the night wi sore knees and feet not even cramps its just sore.

I can get more comfy on my couch than my bed atm.. Maybe u just had a bad night hun hope u get good sleep 2nite xx

I think I need some sort of pillow thb.

Does anyone know if a memory foam topper mattress is any good in pregnancy?

I was being a big over-grown baby last night. I got myself all worked up over One Born Every Minute (even though this will be my second labour and my first couldnt have gone any smoother) and tried to sleep after but eveything from my neck down to my pubic bone felt so tight! I was near tears from fear after watching the damn programme so it didn't take much to make me blub because I couldnt get comfy!

Thanks for the love tho guys! ;-)

Aww hun I feel for you!

We got a Silentnight memory foam topper just after Christmas as our matteress is knackered - best thing we did can't believe how much more comfy our bed is now - People used to go on about them and how good they were but I was skeptical - I have now turned into one of them people shouting about how good they are lol

My OH brought me a body pillow sometime ago as I have always been a tummy sleeper so was really struggling - they are brill! I think mine was about £40 from Mothercare but I have seen them cheaper on ebay - I also use Lavender Essential oil on the pillow - just one drop everynight to help with sleeping. Left my OH in bed one Friday (it's his day off) and he texted me at 10:30 saying the pillow smelt lovely and it was the best thing he had brought and wanted one for himself lol bless him he has only just woke up lol

Personally I dunno whats worse - the thought of going thru labour for the first time and the unknown or going thru it a second time and knowing what to expect! I am a little worried about it myself even tho my first went well with no complications - all the if's and but's make us worry hun!

Hope you get some propper sleep soon - lack of sleep makes everything seem worse.

xx

P.S Sorry I think I waffled hahaha

Last edited:
aww - i was in actual tears after that programme! It was the screaming :-( deffo got me all worked up and terrified me! i shouldnt watch these things before bed.

When i moved house a few weeks ago i was having trouble sleeping and aching in bed but since weve moved we have tempur memory foam mattresses in the new place and they are a GODSEND! xx

Right, that's it, I must get one. I've been saying it for ages but it's a must have before I go loopy! It's not that bad every night but it is becoming regular now!

Miss; you didnt waffle, very helpful and I wasn't freaked about labour for the second time as my first one was perfect, i'd go as far as to say i enjoyed it. I just think because this whole pregnancy seems to be completely different this time around, i've convinced I won't be as lucky with my labour!

I just need to have a positive attitude about it all and i'm sure i'll be fine, we all will!

Cherelle; don't be put off by the screaming. Even though i'm freaking out, it was NOTHING like that for me! I didn't scream once and not because I was holding it in but because I didnt feel the need to!In fact, I didnt hear one scream on the whole labour ward, just a lot of panting and huffing! lol

Thanks all

xxx

Hey hun 1stforcomfort do toppers and cheap i got mine there £55 they deliver in 2 days and couldn't be without it!!!! I don't even use pillows between legs or under.belly x x

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

It's a website. Lol sorry wasn't.clear x x

Can't thank you enough!!!!

Checked out the website and that is DEFFO a payday purchase!!

Oh I know and they.so cheap I got the 3" one I love it!!! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back