Baby movements uncomfortable at times :(

mdsremos

Reaction score
I know I'm only 26 weeks but I have felt little man moving from 12 weeks. At my 20 week scan found out I have a posterior placenta which explains the strong movements but some of them are so uncomfortable.

I can actually watch my tummy moving and the right side felt so had last night, not sure if it was his bum or head, but the kicks felt as they were going to burst out of my lady bits (sorry TMI).

Walking makes him move more and I can feel him literally turn over which is really weird and takes my breath away sometimes.

Anyone else having these feelings???

I am so GRATEFUL to feel him, really I am, but some occasions I rub my belly and ask little man to get some sleep lol. Am dreading as he gets bigger

yeah im getting really sore kicks too but thats cause i have reduced fluid, there is basically hardly any left in there xx

im getting really strong kicks n seeing belly move already n my belly is so tender all the time. Nothing was said about placenta at 20 weeks will they have looked at it? x

hi bidsy yeah they should have put a note in your pregnancy notes about the placenta xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back