• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

im so scared

flopsybunny

Reaction score
This has suddenly hit me and I can't stop crying! I am just so scared that everything will be ok. I'm so worried that the baby will be born healthy and well. I really am so worried about her. And I am worried about myself getting through labour ok. I am not scared of the pain - I know it is going to be appalling pain - I'm scared about the health and safety of my baby. And the worse thing is no-one can guarantee things will all be ok.

Xx

Oh flopsy :hugs: it will be fine! It's normal to go through all these ups and downs - it's a hormonal rollercoaster and your emotions are going to be up & down, esp as you get so close!

Hope you feel better this morning xx

Nothing comes with a guarantee, but the horror stories you hear of are very rare hun. I'm just the same as you though - can't sleep, keep being sick & go from crying to being nasty & moody. I've done the whole process before & personally the labour was fine, but I had issues at the delivery stage & am terrified of history repeating itself.
If you look at all the wonderful birth stories (even the ones where mums have had a fair bit of trauma like I did) all the babies have been fine. It's natural to worry & I take nothing for granted until bubs is here & we are both ok, but as I said they are a rarity these days, so try not to let it ruin the experience for you x

Sunnyb xxx

ah flopsy try not to worry too much hun. i think we all go through this. now im only 11 days away im suddenly thinking what if something goes wrong, what if i dont know what im doing, every last little thing is worrying me. it is all new and i have no idea what im doing. my cousin had an awful time of it when she had her 2nd daughter and i worry that same will happen to me.

we will be fine though and like sunny said it is very rare for anything to be that wrong. xxxx

My mother had 2 difficult births. Emergency caesarian for me (cord wrapped around my neck) and a blood transfusion with my sis. I know in all likelyhood her traumas won't result in me having difficulties. We will just have to wait and see. They have moved my consultant appointment for some reason from wednesday to tuesday - just got a letter telling me. So either tuesday or wednesday I should be getting a sweep. Would probably prefer my MW to do it on wednesday. I would probably feel more relaxed and comfortable with her.

Xx

can you not request your mw to do it for you if you will feel more comfortable.

i havent had a sweep or anything mentioned to me yet. :(

im sure we will both be fine. just cos members of family have had issues doesnt mean we will. easy to say i know but try and put it to the back of your mind and just concentrate on meeting your little girl. xxx

Oh hunni! Its so scary isn't it. I get myself worked up about it all the time! I also think its too good to be true that my little one will be healthy because i don't have much luck. Everyone at some stage will have thought about all of this and then everything turn out great. Try and push it to the back of your mind, thats what i am doing... yeah easier said than done. Not long til your holding your perfect little bundle of joy. xxx

I'm the same, worried because my last birth was so straight forward I'm thinking god what if this one isn't! . try to just chill out and relax, there is nothing we can do about it now, so just enjoy the time you have left before baby gets here

Hey, I keep having these moments chick; they come and go I think. I am sure you bouncing bean will be fine hun.. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back